Twenty Four

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I'd been living with the ninja the past couple weeks. Sensei Wu had to leave on 'business', so I busied myself making a giant story board/timeline thing in my room. I'd occasionally practice in the makeshift dojo with the guys, but the majority of my time was on the timeline. There was something that didn't make sense, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I was sitting in the makeshift training room, watching Kai and Cole trying to train little Lloyd. It was still strange seeing him so young. He went to kick a wood plank Kai was holding, but it was too high so he slipped and fell. Kai laughed and I couldn't help but get angry.

"Kai, if you're going to teach the kid do it correctly,"

"Excuse me?"

I roll my eyes, taking the board from his hand and set it aside.

"For starters, he needs to be able to kick that high, come here Lloyd,"

He followed me to the wall. I place my hands flat against the wall. I slowly swing my right leg back and forth, twisting my hips, Lloyd watching closely.

"I want you to practice this for starters, try to swing your leg higher each time,"

Lloyd took his position by the wall, on his first swing he swung too hard and fell. I helped him up.

"Try it a bit at a time, not as strong next time. You want to be able to keep your other foot firmly on the ground,"

I stepped back watching him try again. He did better than the first time. I did some warm ups as he got higher and higher. By the time I was done he was to his armpit. I watched him continue as I was laying on the ground almost in a perfect splits. After a few minutes I got up and grabbed some rope attaching it to a ball and through a metal loop on a ceiling beam. I lifted it to my waist and called Lloyd over.

"Your job is to kick the ball,"

"This'll be too easy (Y/n). At least give me something challenging.

I smirk, pulling the rope so the ball is touching the metal loop. I hand him the end of the rope and with ease high kick the ball, I held my leg against my body, my foot only touching the ground by my tip-toes. Lloyd eyes were practically hanging out of his head along with Kai and Cole who were still watching my little session.

"W-well that's not fair! You can only do that 'cuz you're a girl!"

"Being a girl has nothing to do with it Lloyd."

I summon Cole and Kai over, having them try to kick the ball. Kai missed by only a few inches, Cole's foot just brushing the surface of the ball. Lloyd kept pouting.

"That's why I was starting you off lower, you need practice,"

He grumbled under his breath, throwing the rope at me. I grab it, dismissing Cole and Kai, and lower the ball to it's original height.

Third P.O.V.

Mean while, Sensei Wu was in a secret monastery deep in the mountains training Zoey to be the purple ninja of magic.

A/n: Sorry it's so short everyone, but I wanted to get something out for you guys, especially those of you who are *cough* really impatient. *cough cough* I still love you guys though so you're welcome.