Mini Chapter 1: Hello to Our New Home!

Anime: Hey guys! This is a mini chapter. It is just a continuation of the first chapter but it is more of a filler. That will tell you what was going on between what happened in the first chapter and the second chapter. Enjoy!

*-*-*-*-* *-*-*-*-* *-*-*-*-*

As soon as we left the building there was a man that seems to be waiting for us.

Wait a minute. Is that who I think it is?

"You must be the newcomers." He said.

"Yes we are. And who are you?" Jay said coolly.

"I'm Genma Shiranui. I'm going to be your guide and escort for today and tomorrow."

I knew it.

*-*-*-*-*

Justin's POV

"If you're my escort today and tomorrow, that means your my servant. Am I right?" She doesn't realize he's our escort, right?

Wait a minute, I smell trouble.

It's radiating from...

... Sarah.

This cannot be good.

"Huh? I guess so."

He has definitely fallen for her trap.

Cause she has started smirking.

"Since you're my servant..." Sarah started.

"... YOU SHALL CARRY ME TO MY DESTINATION MORTAL!!!"

Sweatdrop.

"Why would I do that?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ESCORT YOU MORTAL!!! YOU HAVE TO SERVE ME!!!"

"*sigh* Fine."

Genma turned around to let Sarah hop his back.

Sarah was already beaming at her work. She got a jounin to follow what she ordered.

And so she jumped on his back.

This is gonna be a long day. For him.

*-*-*-*-*

Sarah's POV

"I'll lead you first to the shops. So you know where to get the things that you'll need." Genma said while he adjusted me on his back.

"So let's go get some items!" I screamed pointing at the sky like the overdramatic leader I am.

"*sigh* Follow me." Genma started walking away from the rest of the gang.

They were about to take their first step forward when an anbu appeared.

Genma dropped me so he could talk to the anbu.

Which was not a gentle drop.

I think he meant to do that on purpose.

"Hey! That hurts you jerk!" I screamed a fact for no reason. Which that was a fact but Genma seemed to ignore me.

The anbu started whispering at Genma then handed him keys and an envelope. Genma nodded and the anbu left.

"Genma-san?" Lucy asked. Genma turned around. "What did the anbu give you?"

"He gave me the keys to your apartments and your monthly allowance for this month." He shows the key and the money. I tried to reach for it but he raised it away from me. "But he also said that this will be used for getting necessities."