But Its Addicting

Jordan's POV

We came here to get random stuff. Aryn ran off somewhere, probably to get food.

RING

RING

"Hello! Where in the heck are you?!" I yelled.

"I-" she stuttered.

"oh crap." she whispered. I heard moving around in the background.

"ARYN WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Jordan. Johns here."

"Holy crap."

That's all I can say.

I can't get anything else out.

Actually. That's the only thing that can come to my mind.

"I'm underneath a table right now. And I have no idea if he seen me or not."

I have no clue what to do.

"just stay where you are. I'll be there in a sec!" I said.

Aryn's POV

There is a small knock on top of the table. It's obvious that it is Jordan. I look out. They grab my arm and pull me with much force out from under the table.

Oh. I was totally wrong.

He placed his hand over my mouth so I can't talk or make any kind of noise.

"don't say a word and come on." He pulls me outside. Once we finally get outside, all I am trying to think of are ways to escape. I finally fall to the ground. Not the best idea, but I'm out of his grip.

I jump up an run back inside to a cash register. Well. A cash register with someone standing there. I run behind the guy.

"HEY!! You cat be back here!" the man yelled.

"please. He is going to kill me. Please." I whispered.

"uh. Who?" as if on cue, John walks in the front doors looking angrier than ever.

I drop to the ground. I pull my knees to my chest and rock back and forth.

"do you know where my girlfriend went? She has brown hair. About yay high." John said with an innocent voice.

The cash register guy looked down at me with a shocked and scared expression.

I look up at him and a tear slips from my eye.

"umm. I think she went that way. Towards Uhh the bathroom." oh thank god. Or in this situation, thank the cash register guy...

I hear foot steps walk off in another direction. Probably John. Well dur...

The cash register guy looks at me and bends down.

"what's the matter? What exactly just happened here? And umm. My name is Lucas. What's yours?"

"well. Hi Lucas, my name is Aryn. My ex-boyfreind abused me and that was him right there. And I don't know how to get away from him. And I have went to the police. But he got bailed out of jail." I said.

"ohh. I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what to do. Or say." Lucas says with an awkward laugh.

"it's fine. I just need to find my friends." I stand up.

"what's your number? Maybe we can hang out sometime." Lucas said standing up with me.

He has the beautifulest eyes I've ever seen in my entire life. They are like a baby blue with a bit of green in them. There is a gold ring around the pupil.