Chapter 4: Hello Again

A/N
Sorry this is short...

I was mucking out the stalls, when I heard my phone go I checked it and saw a text from Norman. " Hey, I'll be there soon!" , I quickly threw the shovel on to it's hook and head to the house. I ran up the stair to my bathroom stripped off my clothes, and hopped on the shower.

At 5:45 I and threw on my dark blue skinny jeans, white blouse, with my dress boots. I dryed my hair, and pulled it into a high ponytail, I put on a little but of makeup. I heard a knock on the door and jogged down the stairs, and opened the door. their stood Norman himself, he was dressed in the light blue jean long sleeved shirt, with black jeans. " You look stunning". Norman spoke, " Thank you, you look mighty handsome yourself." I spoke, with a smile appearing on to my lips. Norman held his hand out for me take, and I gladly took it.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Norman and I pulled up to a Tommy's Diner, as I unbuckled my seat belt, Norman had hopped out and was at my door holding it open for me. I hopped out and Norman closed the door, and placed his hand into mine.  We walked to the door and Norman held the door open and I walked in, we sat down in the far corner od the diner. A blonde headed girl came over from the back, " Hello, what can I get you to drink?" ,  Norman answered, " I will have a coke." they both looked at me, " I will take a water please." she nodded her head and went to go collect our drink. " So, tell me about yourself?" Norman asked. " Okay, um.. I train horses for a living." you said, Norman nodded his head, " That's cool, I don't really "like" horses, but they are very beautiful creatures!"

AFTER THE DINNER & BACK AT THE BARN

" I had fun Norman, maybe we can do this again sometime?" Norman nodded his head, " Of course! I loved having dinner and spending time with you!" I smiled up at Norman while he smiled down me, " Well goodnight Norman." I then stood up on my toes and kisses his cheek. " Goodnight Kathleen.", he spoke. I opened the front of the house and walked in, and closed the door. I stood at the door for a moment, and smiled.

A/n:
Sorry it took FOREVER to update, but my summer has been busy, and crappy.
I will try to post more often, that's if I don't have writer block...
Also if you have any ideas for this story, either comment or private message me!