2

Bailey's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since pressplay.

I haven't really reached out to Christian but I did follow him on Twitter.

I listened to some of his stuff, he's so talented. I know that I should have just completely forgotten about him after pressplay, and I tried but something told me not to.

I have no idea how I would get in contact with him, considering all the tweets he gets but I guess I'm okay with it. It's just like every other fan, they fall for him and he doesn't fall for them.

I knew he didn't have something for me at pressplay but honestly I kinda wanted him to.
I haven't been on Twitter in a couple days, I've decided to take a break from technology to focus on writing.

I'm writing a song right now, it's about him but also about one of my exes. Pretty much about how easily it is for people to give up on people and how love is shitty, which it is.
I got a call, it was Lacey.

Phone call:
L: BAILEY
B: yes
L: HAVE YOU SEEN CHRISTIANS TWITTER
B: no I told you I wasn't going on for a while
L: I DONT CARE, GO LOOK
B: what is it
L: christian tweeted about someone from Miami and I'm guessing it's you, so does every other girl who was in Miami. JUST GO LOOK.
B: okay goodbye
end of conversation

I tried to act like I didn't care, but my heart was racing. Maybe he didn't give up on me after all
I open Twitter and type in his @, I click on his profile and I'm afraid to see what the tweet says.

"@ChristianLeave: some of you saw my tweet about 3 weeks ago, when I went to Miami. It was about a girl I met, well I need your guys' help. I need to find this girl and it's been killing me that I don't know who she is. If you know who this girl is, tell me"

wow.

he did tell me that the tweet was about me, so that means this one must be too.

I smile to myself and read the replies.

"was it the girl you stopped the show for"

"it's me duh"

"she's not worth it"

"I know who she is but not her Twitter"

and then I saw something that caught my eye, it was a picture of us. We were sitting at URL, laughing. the caption was "is this her? you guys seemed kinda close at URL... hopefully this helps"

he replied to it, "THIS IS HER, I KNOW THIS PROBABLY SOUNDS SO DUMB TO ALL OF YOU BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT THERES SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER"

I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't know what to do though, I don't think I would be able to handle the hate I would get from fans.

They don't even know who I am and people are already being rude. I texted Lacey,

B: what do I do
L: TWEET HIM
B: I don't want to
L: what the hell, why not
B: id get so much hate
L: oh.. maybe I could tweet him and dm him your @?
B: that sounds good
L: this is so cool
B: and really weird lmao
L: sent the dm, lmk if he dms you
B: will do.

I put my phone back down, I continued to write even though I guess he didn't give up on me so easily.

Then I heard my phone ding.

CLIFFHANGER.. I HATE THESE IM SORRY BUT IM IN SPANISH AND MY TEACHERS GONNA TAKE MY PHONE PEACE, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER