Fight?

Hayes has been acting seriously strange since he's gotten back home. Yea it's only been like two hours since we got home but still. He's been quiet and distant not just from everyone else but, but from me. It kind of hurt. "Hayes?" "Hm?" He looked to me with no emotion. "What's wrong? You've been so distant. Why?" There was a moment of silence until I heard something slur out of his mouth. But I don't think I was suppose to hear it. "It's not like you care." Uhm what? "What?" "I said its not like you care Ashley." "Excuse me? Okay, I get it if you're mad or prissy or whatever, but don't you dare take any of your emotions out on me Hayes." "Then leave. Go home. It's not like you care." "It's not like I care? So you don't think I care? When you fucking fainted outside of the school, I called an ambulance because I don't care? I slept in the most uncomfortable hospital chair, holding your hand, sleeping next to your damn hospital bed, waking up with a sharp pain in my back, and I "don't care"? I stayed with you when your leg was sprained and I missed a basic week of school because I "don't care"? What's wrong with you? You know what? I will leave. You don't want me here? Fine by me." I grabbed my purse and slipped on my vans and was about to get up and reach for the bedroom door. "What's wrong with me?" He said loud enough for me to hear from where I was standing. I turn around. "You're the one with a problem. What's up with you cheating on me?" By now I was confused as fuck. "What are you even talking about?!" "Quit trying to act like you're so innocent. Like you're the victim. I saw what you and that douche bag guy were doing when you went to "pick up some food" at Taco Bell. Him holding on to you and you guys laughing and having a great time whilst me, may I remind you your boyfriend, was in the hospital." "I never cheated on you. I never have and I never will. How could you even think of me doing that?!" "Because!" "Because what Hayes?! What?! What's your stupid reason?! Because I don't love you?! Because this because that?! What?! What is it?! Huh?! I do love you and you know damn well that I do! You know damn well that you're my happiness and my world! Why the fuck would I even cheat on you when you do so much for me?!" "You are such a liar! I have a proof!" He fought back. "Proof of what?! I didn't do anything wrong!" He pulls out his phone and looked for his "proof". "See! You're such a liar Ashley!" "I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU OH MY GOSH!" There was a moment of silence while I rubbed my temples to make me calm down and Hayes with his fingers running through his hair. "You're unbelievable Hayes," by now I was actually calm. "I can't believe you would actually think I would cheat on you like that. You see how happy you make me and how much you make me smile when you don't even make an effort to. But you know what? Whatever. I'm done with this. I don't know what we are anymore at the moment. But Hayes call me up when you've got your shit together and your facts straight. I may still love you, but I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove myself innocent to my own boyfriend who doesn't believe me when I know who I am and the things I have and haven't done. Goodbye Hayes." And with that, I was gone. I walked back to my house and just fell asleep not wanting to deal with this nonsense right now.