Chapter 2 - The Party

"This any better?" Tweek asked, hoping for Craig's approval after changing his outfit countless times. The unimpressed look on his roommate's face said it all. After a quick trip to his walk in wardrobe, he throws a shirt over to Tweek. "Just wear this, it might be a bit baggy but it'll look good."

"T-Thanks" he stuttered in response. Being fashionable must be a given for Hollywood stars. Then again Craig was practically a model, and if he wasn't he really should be. He slipped the shirt on and earned a little smile of approval from the actor. That smile alone seemed to give him a bit of confidence, but in truth, he's going to need a lot more than just that to make it through this party. No doubt Craig is gonna leave him at some point, if not immediately.

"Let's go then. We're already late as it is" Craig said putting his jacket on, interrupting his thoughts.

It was a short walk to the party, since it was only a couple streets down. He memorised the route just in case he needed to make his own way back. By the looks of the house the party is being held at, that seemed like a likely scenario. It was quite a large house, with drunk and high teenagers shouting and stumbling around while loud music blasted inside.

Tweek wouldn't have even realised that he had frozen on the spot if it Craig hadn't tugged on his arm slightly.

"You planning on going in anytime soon?"

"Yeah! Yeah of course" His roommate gave him a strange look before leading them both inside. It's fair to say, the actor managed to turn a few heads. Literally just by walking into the room. Honestly it was a little overwhelming, he couldn't really handle this much attention. Even if it was directed at Craig and not him. Speaking of Craig, he had already managed to lose him in the crowd. Perfect.

This is not good. It was definitely too early to leave; he had just walked through the door for Christ's sake. So he made it his mission to go find himself a drink, that's normally the first thing to do at a party. He thinks. The small blonde wormed his way through the maze of people in search for the kitchen. Admittedly, he was considerably more comfortable now all the attention was off him. He can just slip around unnoticed. Then again, most of these people are very out of it.

Tweek was just about to walk through the doorway to the kitchen when an arm suddenly blocked his way. He jumped a little and looked up at the culprit; a tall blonde with a friendly smile.

"I didn't mean to startle you" He said, removing his arm from the doorway. "You looked like you needed a 'lil something to drink" He handed him the cup before the smaller of the two even had a chance to respond.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks... You haven't put anything in it have you?" Tweek asked. You can never be too cautious.

"Of course not!" He laughed, "Do I really look that untrustworthy? Is it the jacket?" he looked down at his own blue letter jacket. It must be a college one of some sort. He didn't seem like the stereotypical jock character though.

"No, it's not the jacket" he smiled before taking a drink of whatever this man had given him.

"I'm Kenny by the way" He watched him with a 'told you so' look on his face.

"Tweek"

"Nice to meet you. Oh and to be fair you probably shouldn't trust anyone else with this jacket on, my friends are dicks"

"Noted"

They talked for a while after that, Tweek hadn't passed out or started hallucinating or anything along those lines. So it seems safe to say that Kenny didn't put anything in his drink. Turns out not everyone is bad at this kind of party. Kenny did seem to have his eye on another blonde guy on the other end of the room however.