• Prologue •

It's just a normal day for Jungkook  he decided to visit the  nearby park  of course after finishing his breakfast and getting  permission from his mother to  which she said agreed.
           As soon as he saw the park an unfamiliar figure caught his eyes.He slowly approached it, until he figured out that it was a boy curling himself into a ball inside the sand box. He slowly sits beside him and a faint sound of sobbing could be heard.

"hey" Jungkook said that made the boy look at him with  swollen and teary eyes.

"what's your name?" Jungkook asked but the other remained silent.

"My name is Jungkook" Jungkook introduced himself first in case the boy was scared of him (even though he is almost the same age as him)
the boy looks at him "M-y name i-s Ji-mi-n" he said in between his sobs.
How can i make him stop  crying?
Jungkook thought as he remembered that his mother gave him a $10 in case he felt hungry during his play time.
"Jimin, I want to give you something."
Jimin stares at him with a confused look. He gave him a smile "Let's go to this store and I will give you something there but promise me to stop crying okay?"
Jimin suddenly wipeD his tears and gave Jungkook a smile that made his eyes turn into  crescent moon in shape.

wahhh what a cutie! Jungkook thought as his heart starts to beat 2x faster than before but he ignores it.
"that's a good boy" He grabs Jimin's wrist and headed to the shop. When they finally reached the shop; it is a old looking shop.
"Good morning Granny" Jungkook loudly and cheerfully greets an old lady around 40-50 years old sitting behind the counter.
"Good Morning Jungkook" The old lady said as she stares at the boy behind him "and who is this friend of yours?"
"Ohh his name is Jimin." Jungkook gave Jimin a pat on the shoulder signalling him to introduce himself.
Jimin looks at her and bows "Good morning, My name is Jimin nice to meet you?" He then looked at the floor.
The lady chuckles at Jimin's action " My name is Xia Huang but call me Granny." and gave the kids a genuine smile "So Jungkook are you going to try your luck?"
"Yes Granny!" Jungkook said as he slowly drags Jimin infrontt of the machine with  colorful egg shaped containers
"Ummm... What is that?" Jimin asks while pointing at the machine.
"Remember when I told you that I'm going to give you something when you stop crying?" Jimin nods "Well, we are going to get that here."
Jungkook puts his $5 coin in the hole which says insert coin and a red color egg shape went out and he takes it "now you try" He gave the other his another $5 coin and did the exact same thing and gets a blue egg .  They both decided to open it together, they got a cat and a rabbit badges.

"I got a cat." Jimin said as he start to sob.
Jungkook is shocked from Jimin's reaction "Why? You don't like cats?" He nods.
"Okay, let's exchange" Jimin looks at Jungkook "I will give you my mine since that's what they call me , it will remind me of you, and you will give yours since you kinda remind me of a cat especially your eyes." As he slowly placed his hand on jimin's eyes that made the other giggle and they both exchanged their badges.
"Thank you." Jimin said with his timid voice that made Jungkook smile and ruffle Jimin's hair.
They said bye to granny and went back to the park holding hands with a smile and Jungkook's heart beating so fast.

When the day was almost done they bid farewell promising to meet at the same park. Jungkook is finally home he searches for his mom and finds her in the kitchen.
"Mom, Can I ask you something?" His mom looks at him "What is it, son?"
Jungkook suddenly plays with his shirt " I have a friend and whenever he smiles or just is beside me my heart starts to pound too loud."
His mom was a little shocked since her son described his friend as "HIS" but chuckles afterwards at her son's little confession "You see son, when your heart pounds so loud when you are with this friend of yours... You love this person."
Jungkook looks at his mom with a confused look "huh? Like how mommy loves daddy?" and his mother nods and gave him a smile.

from that day on Jungkook came to know that he love his New Friend,Jimin.

Its been days,weeks and even months have passed , they always met at the same park and their friendship grew on the way. They had these little pranks where they dig a hole in the park's ground and cover it with leaves then hide behind the bushes and wait for someone to actually fall for it. Jungkook also came to know that Jimin is older than him by a year. They also spent their summer vacation at each others houses. The little skinship and hugs that jungkook was receiving from the other made his heart flutter as he still hides his feelings for Jimin.

2 years have passed and spring was finally here which meant cherry blossoms and other flowers will be blooming and Jungkook finally decides to confess his feelings to Jimin under the Cherry Blossom that was located in the park where they first met.
"Jimin, I have something to say to you."
"What is it Jungkook?" Jimin asks as the petals of the cherry blossoms were falling.
Jungkook starts to get nervous that resulted in him wrinkling his shirt.
"Jungkook.. When you are wrinkling your t-shirt it means you're nervous, just take a deep breath and then tell me" Jungkook stares at Jimin and took a deep breath.
"I love you." Jungkook finally said it after almost 3 years of hiding it.
Jimin just gave him a smile "Let's go and Play." while he holds Jungkook's hand and both headed to the slide
Jungkook was confused because Jimin didn't give him a reply but eventually let it go since he will wait for Jimin's answer no matter how long it takes.

         The next day,Jimin never showed up and the day after that until it turned into weeks, months and a year but Jungkook still waits for him under the cherry blossom   where he confessed his love while holding his cat badge.