So it begins

I remember it well: Sydney and I had always been close. I had always known about what she was. I felt bad for not telling her I was a neko but I couldn't. I was on a mission. Keep an eye on Sydney keep an eye on the last Slender. But I couldn't let her know what I was or what I was doing. I had to bring her to Slender ASAP. We where in the woods,yes the Slender woods,looking for the mansion. Of course I knew where it was but she didn't. We where about half way there when I felt something wrap around my leg and drag me away from Sydney. I acted scared and screamed and thrashed around though I knew it was just Trender. Once he pulled me off the trail he held me upside. "What are you doing" he asked me. "Completing my mission. What about you"? I ask. He sighs and shakes his head. "I wish I had never told Slender about him having a twin. Look Serena our sister is dead. Has been for ye-"I cut him off by saying "No she's not". I get out of his grip and fall my hood was off. I hear a gasp and turn seeing Sydney. She looked scared. Then pissed. "YOUR A NEKO AND NEVER FELT THE NEED TO TELL ME" she yelled at me. "Syd it's not like that" I said quickly. I had failed my mission. She knew what I was. "THEN WHAT WHAT IS IT LIKE"?!?! She yelled. "Shh. Please he'll hear you" I try to shush her. "WHO?!" She screamed at me. I felt a tentecal wrap around my neck. "You failed your mission Serena" my Masters voice echoed in my head and I whimpered as I get lifted up pressure being added to my neck. Pretty fast I felt light headed. Then it all went black. The last thing I saw wS Sydney's terrified eyes. (BlackFazbear tagging you in all updates)