Being The Chosen One

Ariel POV

It's my birthday and my parents are telling me they got me the best present I could ask for, so I can't wait to see what it is.  First they brought in a wrapped gift, in was in a big box and you thought it was the Justin Bieber cardboard cuttout I've always wanted...I tore off the wrapping paper and couldn't wait to see what was inside.  As I revealed what was inside the box my expression was blank I couldn't believe it the gift was horrible, the bag was full of handerpants, pants for your hands. The hardest part was I have to wear them otherwise I would feel horrible. Then my dad said that's not it and told me to close my eyes and open my hands. As he laid a peice of paper in my hand I was thinking this was going to be the worst birthday ever. As I opened my eyes all those thoughts changed they we front row tickets and backstage passes to a Justin Bieber concert. I was so excited I didn't know what to do besides scream and thank my parents for the greatest gift ever. The concert was in a week so I decided to go shopping for somthing nice to wear. As I arrived at the mall the first store we walked into was Gordmans I found the cutest clothes in the mall and decided to buy them, as I arrived at the cash register I thought about what if I got to meet Justin Bieber and that if I did that this outfit would be perfect considering her loves purple. I walk out of the store and start walking peeking into other stores, then there in was a cardboard cuttout of Justin Bieber I quickley ran into the store to see how much it was 100 smackaroos woo as I kept thinking I decided to get it. Why? Cause just think about it if I never get the chances with JB I can lean on cardboard justin to be with. As the week goes bye I wake up and I notice it's today that i get to go to the concert. I packed up and waited in the car to drive off to the concert in Tampa, Flordia. I slept almost the whole way there. We arrived at a huge and beautiful hotel and I couldn't beleive I was staying in it.