BOCD-Cafe

"Mandy we need to talk to you." Dylan siad. "What do you losers want?" Alice asked. "Are you a rat?" Massie asked still losing her combacks. "No." Alice said. "Then shut that trap you call a mouth." Massie smirked. Dylan laughed into her palm and the BC excepted Mandy laughed. Mandy snapped her fingers and they stopped laughing. "Fine whatevs." Mandy said. When they got into a quit corner Massie gave Dylan the video camera and hid it so she could film. "Admit that you don't care about anyone and you just want to be popular." Massie said. "Why should I?" Mandy asked. "Buh-cause if you don't then I'll show everyone this." Massie took out Mandy's diary from her bag.

"I found it in the lost and found." Massie teased. She opened to a page. "Let's read this page: Dear DIary, I can't believe these losers fell it. They thought I actcally thought I wanted to be their friends. Such losers, love Mandy." Massie closed the diary and Dylan put the camera back at Mandy. "Find what ever show them I don't care I'll get other friends. They're other girls here who will fall for my tricks." Mandy said and went back to their table. "Did you get all that?" Massie asked Dylan. "Yep all of it." They both exchange evil grins.