When you see them again

Before you read I just wanna tell you a few things, K?

* whoever I'm not doing I'm not going to do unless requested
* all of you are between 15 and 16 okay?
* any request feel free~

(I'll put the names in bold so you can find them easier)

~Stan
You were his neighbor. And you always went over his house to play video games since as long as you guys could remember! But lately he has been avoiding you. You have been getting worried and thought about the last time you saw him..

~flashback

You were walking down the hallway. You and Stan have been friends for a long time and you have grew feelings for him for the past... Year now, and you finally gathered all the courage to tell him how you feel (what about Wendy? Well her and Stan finally broke up for good) you saw him down the hallway and picked up your pace.

"Hey! Hey Stan?!" You shouted to get his attention.

He turned around to face you. "H-Hey um... Y/n." He said kind of scared

You realized his actions but shrugged it off. "I need to tell you something..." You said as your cheeks heated up.

"Yeah go a-" he cut himself off by covering his mouth and running off, leaving you confused.

~Flashback over

You had enough of your friend avoiding you. You walked up to him with all the confidence you could gather and said,
"St-Stan.. You um... Have been avoiding me lately and I don't know why but I don't like it" You started with the verge of tears, "I don't like it!" You shouted with a couple of tears running down your cheeks. "Y/n I-" Stan got off with throw up escaping his mouth. You looked down at it and back at Stan he started to panic. "Y-Y/n its not what it-" you cut him off toppling him with a hug.