When he asks to be your boyfriend pt 1

~Stan

Stan is surprised when he gets tackled down from you. "You really like me?" You ask with a gleam in your eye, still on top of him.

"Um... Uh..."

"Yeah he likes you... Actually for a long time now..." Kyle said walking towards you two. "K-Kyle!!" Stan stuttered now flustered pink, as Kyle helps you both up.

"S-So does that mean we can go out, maybe?" Stan said

"Of course Stan!" You said hugging him, but he quickly turned away to throw up.

~Cartman

You were second in command, his royal knight. (Kind of like Stan) The only reason you were because you could kick some serious butt, and just because whenever he stole the stick of truth he didn't want to be beat up so you were there to protect him.

You were on your regular duties when the grand high wizard (fatass) king requested for your presence. You went inside the tent to face Cartman "yes grand wizard king?" You said. "You see..... Every wizard king...." He trailed off. "Every wizard king?" You said in a questioning tone.
"EverywizardkingneedsawizardqueenandIwaswonderingifyouwouldbemyqueen?" He spatted so fast it wasn't even audible. "What? Say that a little slower..." "Every wizard king needs a wizard queen and... And I was wondering if you would be my queen...." He sighed

"Cartman, I-"

"Look just pretend I didn't say anything you're dismissed...." He said turning his back to you "Cartman you didn't let me finish! I would love to be your 'wizard queen' " you said hugging him from behind. He tensed up but soon melted in your arms. "Then its settled. We'll have your ceremony next week." He said caressing your tiny hands.

~Butters

You were at school doing your normal thing. That thing Butters said was still on your mind.... 'Butters was just probably being his normal polite self' you thought closing your locker.

Soon after Butters walked up to you. "Hey, what's up Butters?" You asked, walking down the hall. "I-I wanted to give you this letter, because I was too shy to tell you...." He said giving you a white envelope. You looked down at the letter. "To tell me what?" You said putting your head up to face Butters, but he was gone.

"Mysterious I see..." You said shoving the note in your book bag and walking into your classroom

-time skip to you are in your room (after school)

"Whoooo done with homework! Now for Butters letter!" You said enthused that the torture of homework was now over.

You took out the letter out of the envelope and read it.

Dear y/n,
I really like you a lot but I understand if you don't like me back..... What is there to like about me.... Oh hamburgers I'm getting writers block...

Love, Butters~

You were in awe from what you read. "B-Butters.... Likes me" you said to yourself in confusion. It was silent for a moment until you yelled, "BUTTERS LIKES ME!!!"

You dialed his number on your phone and waited for him to pick up. "H-Hello?" Butters stuttered. "Hey Butters it's y/n" you said. "Oh uh hey y/n.... Did you read the letter?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah I actually did!" You said full of joy. "...." Butters fell silent he instantly turned red... Partly from being embarrassed, and partly from just blushing. "I like you too" you said. "A lot...."

~Kyle

It was after school when Stan invited you and Cartman along with the others to play video games with them. Of course you agreed. Cartman didn't really want to go but your mom (I forgot her name....) Said he has to go because he was your older brother.

You rang the door bell and a few seconds later Stan answered. "Oh hey y/n" Stan said letting you in. "And fatass...." "Aye I'm big boned" Cartman huffed, as you sat next to Kyle, watching him and Kenny play COD.

"Hey Ky" you saus as he turned around and smiled "hey n/n" (nickname) he said. You two gave each other nicknames. Stan nudged Kyle. "Oh yeah" Kyle sighed, and turned to face you. "Can we talk somewhere.... Private?" He asked looking at your brother and back to you again. You soon understood and nodded. Cartman gave you an irritated/worried look as you left the room.

"Y-Y/n...." He started. He never called you by your first name unless it was important. "I really.... Really like you... A lot and... I just couldn't keep it from you anymore. We tell everything to each other, so I couldn't keep this secret... Y/n... I love you" he said

You were in awe you never thought your crush, Kyle would like you, or in that case love you!!! "I.... I love you too!" You said embracing him.

Hey guys I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm doing it in bits and pieces because THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! And I'm adding a new character.... But you'll have to find out... Muhahhahah I'm evil! Anyway bye peeps! I'm gonna listen to Marukaite Chikyuu