the quest

The Jolly Roger sailed into the dock. The crew threw the anchor down into the sea then tied ropes to the docks. The captain moved the wheel with pride as he parked the ship. He then abandoned the wheel to walk of the ship, his crew stayed on board to tie and untie the rest of the ropes. As the captain walked down the steps he reached for a small piece of paper in his pocket. It was a letter addressed to him from Mary- Margaret blancher. He starred at it reading I over and over memorising it. He put it back in his pocket and continued to walk along into town.
He walked straight for granny's dinner. As soon as he set foot in the room Mary-Margaret ran up to him.
"Good, your here we need your help!" She pleaded. Hook looked round the room and noticed a missing allie, the missing wolf.
"We're is the wolf?" He asked in curiosity. All the folks in the room looked at each other.
"How did you notice? You and ruby don't even know eachother that well," granny asked.
"We'll I can spot a diner with no waitress and plus she serves me my rum."
"Someone took her, we think its cora cause well gold taught her well if it is her don't know what she'll do to her especially with Ruby's ,um ...well gift," David explained to hook.
"And why should I help you?" Hook replied.
"Cause your on coras revenge list as you betrayed her I think she will be lookin for blood, yours," Emma butted in. "And plus you wanted to see an old friend." Emma pointed behind granny's counter at no other than baelfire/Neil. Neil walked in and starred at hook.
"Your alive?" Hook was stunned "how?" He had to ask.
"Mulan and aurora found me," Neil answered then smiled.
"Great," that was all hook said.
"So would you know how to get there?" Mary-Margaret asked.
"Where?" Hook asked.
"Neverland,"

The bare cell was empty nothing was in there but ruby tied up in chains. The bars were rusty, the floor was dusty and full of lose bits of straw. Rats would come in at night savaging for food. Cora entered the room and stood in front of the bars watching ruby trying to escape.
"Let me out Cora!" Ruby shouted.
"I will soon, maybe at wolfs time and ill release you into storybrooke and you can kill hook, Regina and snow for me, but that will be to easy I want it to be harder but for now." Cora laughed then left the room.Cora didn't know that ruby can control it .Ruby continued screaming, begging to be set free.

The captain had to tell them the truth.
"Look I need a portal to sail the jolly roger through to get to neverland ,without that I can't help you," Hook explained.
"What if we tould you we had a magic bean," Henry mentioned.
"Then maybe you have a chance at getting your wolf back." Hook raised everyone hopes up. He turned round to leave the dinner.
"Come on then," he ordered them as he continued to walk on. Only some of the people followed the rest stayed put. Hook walked to his ship and waved at the crew. Hook walked up the wooded steps. He was followed by Mary-Margaret,David, gold, granny, regina, belle and Emma. Henry stayed behind with August and jepetto. The ship was about to sail until a young man came running up to the ship with a hat shaped box in his hand.
"Wait I can help you, wait!" He shouted. Hook stopped the ship. The man jumped onto the deck of the ship.
"Hatter? I mean Jefferson," gold recognised the man it was Jefferson.
"I know I'm not a massive use but I have something Cora wants," he mentioned.
"Where's your daughter grace?" Asked belle
"With jepetto this is something I have to," he aswered.
"What you'd give up your hat to help ruby?" Asked granny.
"Course not but I have something of Coras, her heart."

"Cora let me out!" Ruby yelled. Her hands were chained up to the wall. She was hanging her feet couldn't touch the floor. The chains were tight causing irritation and bleeding from the veins. Sweat and blood was dripping from her hands to the floor. Tears fell from Ruby's eyes and dripped down her cheek as she felt every moment of pain. Clank ,ruby heard bars collide together making a loud clank. She look up and saw granny run in with her crossbow in her hands.
"Granny, oh granny your here! Can you help me?" She begged and pleaded.
"Why darling? why would I help a pathetic waste like you?"she spat.
"What? Granny help me please!" Ruby was confused where was the granny she knew.
"Wait ,Cora." Ruby guessed it. Granny's form went back to Cora.
"Cleaver girl, but it's true you are a waste of space," Cora laughed,joked and teased.
"Get out!" Ruby yelled and as she did a purple cloud of smoke covered Cora and twisted round her body and she disappeared.