Golden Dreams

"I've been waiting for this my entire career" Leo said to the man of golden stature. The long time nominee and, finally, Oscar winner climbed on top of the man, nibbling his ear. "Leo, take me, take me just like you took Rose on the Titanic." Leo held back a laugh as he passionately kissed the golden man. As tongues intertwined, moans erupted in both men's throats. Leo took a firm grip of his new lover's hardened member, allowing what was left of the barrier between the pair crumble. "Mmm" Oscar moaned into the older man's mouth as he thrusted against his warm hand. Leo, taking things a bit farther, as well as making things more heated, put his fingers in the younger man's mouth, expertly spreading and slicking them. Slowly, he replaced his hand with his own mouth and gently pushed a finger into the golden man's entrance. Adding one, two more fingers as he quickened the pace. "Mm..! Leo! I need you inside me. Now!" Leo stopped abruptly, obeying his lover's orders. He unbuckled his pants and released his long and hardened erection. He first pushed in the tip of his member. Assuring his new lover's pleasure, he pushed the rest of his member inside the tight space. Slow, precise thrusts turned to fast, sloppy ones and the room quickly became filled with passionate pleas. "Ngh..! Leo! Harder, faster, more..!" Obeying the younger man's demands, Leo felt a warmth in his lower abdomen. As the golden man came on both their chests, Leo came inside of his lover, then pulled out and laid beside his prized possession, exhausted. "I love you." The golden man whispered as he held tightly onto the actor. "I feel like the king of the world." Leo responded, closing his eyes.