*Wittle crush*

Ino's p.o.v
As we walked past many rooms Thea had names we saw a free room we opened it it looked nice it had two bunk beds for me and my friends the carpet was white and fluffy the walls were the color gray the room had a big bathroom for us the room also had an flat screen TV this room was so amazing so we packed out everything we got and got settled and decided to chill then we heard an knock on the door we opened it but no one was there then Tenten rolled her eyes and said "the boys are playing an trick" then I  said yea,probably we'll just igorne the next knock all of us nodded  nodded they we heard multiple times of knocks Sakura couldn't take it anymore she opened the door yanked the person it was itachi he had an "WTF" look on his face because Sakura had him on the wall she loosened her grip and says "itachi?!sorry it's just we been getting so many knocks I lost it" itachi then said "oh,probably just hidan and tobi" they do that to annoy us Sakura then said "thanks for telling me now I know who to beat up" she said grinning evilly the girls excluding me laughed nervously itachi then said also,you guys could go and the back and train if you like we all nodded he then lefts as soon as we did we looked at Sakura and yelled SAKURA LIKES ITACHI!! She blushes and told us to be quiet and knock it off we did hinata then said so Sakura-chan you like the older uchiha now she blushes and covers her face we all giggled and squealed Sakura then whispered I guess I do which made me smile I then thought to myself will I find love?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vAs we walked past many rooms Thea had names we saw a free room we opened it it looked nice it had two bunk beds for me and my friends the carpet was white and fluffy the walls were the color gray the room had a big bathroom for us the room also h...

Heyo,my fellow readers i finally update you guys loved the chapter comment below and also check out my new story if only you knew it already had 14 views thank you Guys so much for reading this story (And by the way the ppl who already finished chapter 1 of if only you knew I'll be updating tomorrow) and peace out!💕💕💞💞