The Begining

I do not own The Phantom of the Opera.

Christines POV

Im sure you all know me and think you know my story. Well you don't. I was left orphaned at 7 and Madame Giry did take me in to live at the Opera Populaire. I did not however love Raoul. i loved Erik and Raoul got in the way. Let me start at the beggining of the story.

Hannibal Rehearsals.

Carlotta was rehearsing for the show when a backdrop fell on her. Well she got mad and you know what happened. Then I had to sing for the managers to see if I could do the part. I was so excited when they told me I would be taking Carlotta's place in the show that night. So after that we kept rehearsing for a little longer until we had to get prepared for the show.

The Show

the show went just as good as you all know. i was nervous but it was amazing. I finnaly got to sing on stage for a lead role. After the show i was getting complements from everyone. Then I went down to the little church area in the populaire.

After the Show

In the little church area i sat down and lit a candle for my father. Then Meg came down to see me. We didn't sing 'Angel of Music' like most thought. Meg asked me who my teacher was and when I didn't tell her she said she wouldn't stop until she found out what I was hiding. I didn't want Meg involved with Erik. Then i went back to my dressing room.

I know it wasn't that long but i just wanted to put the first chapter up today and thats all I had time to write. The next chapter will be up soon and hopefully will be longer.