Hershel

I don't know why, but this is my favorite picture in the entire world. Also, this is what harry is wearing. I know it's a bit much, but he just likes to feel pretty. (Side note~ the girl in the picture is just holding the flowers, they aren't attached to the clothing).

Anyway, I know my chapters are literally only ten pages long, but I'm working on making them longer. So that in the future it's not so boring.

Btw, I'm listening to crybaby by Melanie Martinez because she's my life.

Speaking about Mely, I'm seeing her and meeting her on the the 12th of March. I'm just really nervous because I mean it's Mel. What if she hates my outfit. What if she hates me in general. Oh fuckkkkkkkkklkk.

Anyway, Enjoy reading my kawaii kittens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis's pov (you're welcome)

Alarm clock ringing

I sigh loudly hitting my alarm clock in an aggressive manner. Why did I decide to deliver mail. Now because of it I have to wake up at unholy hours and deliver the crap people decide to buy.

I rub my eyes, yawning a bit as I do. Grabbing my phone, I turn it on and check the time. 6:03 a.m.  Great. I get out of bed and go to the wash room. I turn on the shower faucet and let the water get warm. I take off my clothes, and step into the shower. The water rolls down my back and down the my feet. The turn the nob more to the left so that the water gets even hotter.

I begin to rinse and wash my hair because I can't remember the last time I've washed it. I had to wash it cause it was beginning to lose its  soft fluffy feeling.

I rinse the foamy soap out of my hair, and run the conditioner through my wet strands of hair. I leave the conditioner in as I wish my body. I reach for my shaver, and start at my legs because yes I shave my legs. If I didn't shave my legs it'd be a pain to wear skinny jeans. I hate wearing my skinny jeans with unshaved legs. It just hurts and pulls at my hairs.

Once I'm done shaving my legs. I shave my underarms and I rinse off. I rinse out the conditioner in my hair, and dry it off a bit. Stepping out of the shower I almost slip. I quickly recover from my almost fall, and I dry off.

I go back into my room and put on a white plain t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I run downstairs and grab an apple, struggling to put my my black vans. I hop into my car and head to the post office. (A/N: I have no idea where the mailmen go to get their mail cars).

I wave to my boss and to my best mate Niall. I head to the back the department, and hop into my mail car. I groan to myself about not remember to grab my phone on the way out of the house. I drive out of the garage.

Skips to when Louis has to go to Harry's

I smile I big smile as I hop out of my mail car. I start walking slowly think about what I'm gonna say to the beautiful Harry I met not too long ago. I knock on the door rather hard. It doesn't take not even two seconds until the door is thrown open. I look down I shock once again. Not because of Harry not having pants on, but because of what he is wearing.

His long slender figure is standing in the doorway wearing what seems to be pink lingerie. It has many rings on it, all around the sides and on the shoulder straps. The boy even seems to wearing a pink collar. I can't hell but stare. I barely even notice the large pink roses he is holding until he coughs a bit.

We smile at each other for a while until I hand him his mail. I didn't even notice how red his cheeks were. I want to grab the boy and kiss his big plump pink lips, but I stay put. His lips so kissable and his eyes so green, and beautiful. They remind me of an evergreen forest. So empty yet so filled with life. You'd think brown eyes are the most welcoming, but Harry's eyes make me feel at home.

"Hi Hershel." I say to him chuckling at the cute nickname I had given him. He just blushed even more. I wanted to ask him about his attire because he looks so beautiful. He looks like the sun. I don't care if we've barely even met each other. He makes me happy even if I only why to see him once a week. I guess I could always change that.

"Hershel, do you maybe want to I don't know hang out sometime?" I ask sort of nervous". He nods and smiles his adorable dimples showing.
"How about tomorrow around five ish?" He says in a quiet tone. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world. " I laughed quietly to myself and nod before turning away to leave.

I step back into my car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not even nine o'clock and I'm tired as hell. I thought this chapter was pretty cute. Louis and Harry both know so little about each other and I find their "relationship" intoxicating.

Larry is my drug I swear they just need to come out already. We already know their gay.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If there are spelling error please tell me :)

All the lava. L