Drarry

Harry smoothed back his unruly mess of black hair and sighed. He was stuck alone in the library again whilst hermione and Ron were making out in moaning myrtles bathroom. They thought he didn't know, but they're "sneaking" was obvious and it just irritated him that they weren't telling him.
The library was mostly empty, only a few stragglers remained curled in corners with a book or staring blankly at their homework. Harry was part of the latter. He sat, painfully aware of how hard and uncomfortable the wooden chairs were, glowering at the 10 foot long parchment paper in front of him that professor binns expected to be filled with reasons why centaurs do not like to associate with wizards.
Usually Harry would scribble down a few of his own crappy reasons, swap a few with Ron and then the both of them would sneak peeks at hermione's. But this time, he had to do this by himself.
"Stuck on simple history, potter?" Asked a familiar drawling voice.
Harry's eyes rolled and he twisted around to face his enemy, Draco malfoy.
Draco's white blonde hair was slicked back, plastered against his pale scalp. His icy, silver eyes looked down judgingly on Harry and his lips were pulled into a smirk. He leant against the table across Harry to read the title and to Harry's surprise, a waft of a sweet male scent drifted up his nose. It was pleasant and deep down, Harry felt a slight unsettled feeling.
Draco drew a way. "You could say that centaurs don't associate with wizards because most wizards nowadays are mudbloods or blood traitors like hermione, Ron and you!" Draco suggested, his voice mockingly enthusiastic.
"Shut it, Malfoy," Harry said through gritted teeth. 
Draco leaned down close to Harry so that he could smell that sweet scent again and his breath tickled Harry's war. "No," he said simply, before turning and leaving.

Draco's POV

Draco, for some alien reason, had found it hard to pull away. As he leant down to whisper tauntingly in potter's ear, he had brushed his skin against his and it sent tingles throughout his body and a strange longing sensation in the pit of his stomach.
As he walked away from him, he shook his head as if to shake those thoughts out. Longing? For what? For potter? Ha! He wishes! Besides, Draco wasn't gay! I mean... He had dated pansy and even that girl, what was her name? Oh yes, Molly. He surely couldn't be gay.
"Draco Malfoy, be realistic. You. Are not. Gay." He told himself firmly. If he was, he'd be in a lot of trouble! With his father especially.
However, that night, as Draco slept, he dreamt of Harry. Of that brief moment where their skin brushed and how a sliver of something powerful had rushed through him. And he woke up wondering if potter had felt it too.

In the afternoon, during potions, Draco was daydreaming. Not about anything jn particular, just staring off into space. Suddenly, there was a pop! And a splash of the potions he'd been brewing was on his face. He blinked and found, to his utter horror, he'd been staring at Harry potter who was now smirking at the sight if Draco with purple gunk on his face.
Harry looked hot when he smirked! Draco suddenly thought. What? He grabbed a glass of water and threw it over his face, ridding his face of the gunk and more importantly, ridding his head of those thoughts.

But it didn't work for long.

The next thing Draco knew, his eyes where scanning Harry's jaw bone and up to his soft cheek bones. His eyes skimmed over Harry's bright, green eyes that shone with laughter, wisdom and a haunting past that gave Harry that dark streak that Draco was beginning to respect.
Draco stopped himself short. He had just thought/done three things that he already regretted.
1. Complimented and stared at Harry's appearance 
2. Admitted that he respected Harry.
3. Called har- I mean- potter, Harry!

Draco did not know or understand anything that was going on inside his head, but it was not something that he was going to allow to stay.

---------------------/-----------------------

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this first chapter! I've been reading drarry fanfics for a while and decided it was my time to write one! I wrote this kn my phone at 12am so apologies for any misspelling or bad grammar!
Please vote, comment your opinion and follow me! <3