Chapter 2

Sidenote: This one will have better grammar and spelling because i'm on my letter and italics are their thoughts 

(This is a fanfiction. It has no link to Warner Bros. , J.K. Rowling or anything. It's just a story based of f Harry Potter. Please don't sue me)

Harry's POV:

Harry shivered as his mind wandered back to Draco. He hadn't meant to, but since Draco had leant down and come so close to him that he could smell that sweet, male scent and Draco's warm breath tickled his ear, he couldn't stop thinking about him. It was weird and he hadn't noticed how much it had been happening until he had looked up to see Draco splashed with purple gunk and staring right at Harry. Staying cool, Harry just smirked at Draco along with Ron who was roaring with laughter (but briefly stopping after Snape yelled at him) but Draco looked so... so... Harry couldn't put his finger on it. Well, he could, but he didn't like to think of Draco as... beautiful.
His eyes were so wide that Harry could see the icy, silver color shine and his full, soft looking lips were parted slightly. He had this vulnerable look on his face, like he had been stabbed in the stomach and he was still in the shock of it. Frozen. Harry gazed at him underneath his smirk and felt a pang of disapointment when Draco hurriedly looked away. 

"Harry? Are you alright?" Hermione asked, sliding her hand across the table and staring at him with her concerned brown eyes.
He swallowed, grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Why?"
She relaxed a little but her eyes remained concerned. "You've just been acting strangely. You keep spacing out... Is it your -?" She stopped short and looking pointedly at Harry's forehead which was concealed by his dark hair.
He shook his head. "Nope. I haven't felt anything at all since i stabbed Tom Riddle's diary." 
Hermione smiled. "That's good. So what's wrong then?" 
Suddenly Harry felt overwhelmed and flustered he shrugged. "I don't know. Nothing.  I'm going for a walk, Okay?" 
He stood up, abandoning his half finished paper on the properties of unicorn hair, and slipped out the common room. The castle was quiet and calm. Moonlight poured in from the open windows and Harry slipped on his invisibility cloak before taking the stairs to the entrance hall and slipping out the door.

Draco's POV

It hadn't been hard to escape the Slytherin common room. He just told his mates, Crabbe and Goyle, that he was going to go steal some food from the kitchens. They laughed like idiots and continued to play wizard's chess. 
As soon as he left the dungeon he practically sprinted out the door and into the cool, fresh air. He doubled over and sucked in lungfuls of air. Nearly all day his head had been spinning and a permanent stab of longing and fear had followed him around. All his mind let him think about was Potter's bright, green eyes and ruffled, black hair. He needed to get some air.
He lay on the grass, staring at the moon until everything else became a blur besides that hovering, glowing orb. 

Then, admist the calm twooting of owls and distant animal noises from the forbidden forest, he heard the sounds of footsteps. His first thoughts were filch and he leapt to his feet and hid behind a tree, but when he peeked out, he saw Harry pulling off his cloak. Harry. The person he came here to forget about. Draco sighed and leant against a tree branch and watched as Harry tilted his head back towards the moon. The soft moonlight spilled over Harry's pale cheeks, illuminating his green eyes and making Harry look like an angel.
Unvoluntarily, Draco's eyes began to scan below the neck. He took in Harry's angular collarbones that peeped over the edge of his thin, pajama top, his arms toned from quidditch, his chest firm, stretching the fabric of his shirt. The shirt clung to Harry's muscular abdomen, the shapes and curves of Harry's body on show in the moonlight. Draco stopped himself abruptly there and caused the branch he was leaning on to snap loudly.

Harry's head snapped in his direction and Draco fell back against the tree, but Harry was on him in seconds. "Who's there?" he called, running over. "...Malfoy?" His voice wasn't disgusted, smug, sneering or full of malice as it usually would have been. It was surprised, curious, anxious and ...happy? No, Draco was kidding himself. Wait, but why would Draco care? Unless...

Unless Draco was falling in love with Harry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one is boring!! It will get better though, i just wanted this chapter to be them starting to notice each other and you know, starting to  fall :)) Sorry!