late night..

9:01 p.m.

"Cannonball Bitches!"

Amy yelled as she jumped into the pool, making a huge splash. Bumper cheered, "That's my baby!!!" Me, Aubrey, Chloe and Lilly were in the hot tub discussing about our trip to Europe when someone decided to come in the hot tub. Stacie appeared in a hot pink monokini and she smiles. Aubrey tries to talk with her about her up and coming internship at Atlanta Hospital but I see Stacie stealing glances at Greg. I'm very pissed off right now.

"I gotta go and check with Jesse." I said. I got out of the tub and I saw Jesse conversating with Bumper. I looked to see if Beca was around but she was too busy with Donald and Michael. I then walked up to Jesse and I whispered in his ear. "I know you saw my tits earlier but if you please wrap your arm around my waist now." I said and Jesse automatically did what he was told.

"Can we talk tonight?" He asked. I nodded.

"Lets eat!" Jesse annouced and I helped him bring the food to the table. The Trebles and the Bellas came out of the pool and grabbed plates and started serving themselves. I sat down with Jesse on the long pool chair. "So you trying to make Greg jealous?" I nodded.

"I don't know why he chooses to argue with you." Jesse said.

"Greg... is something else. My love for him.. it has just been tested." I said and I bit into my burger. I looked and saw Bumper feeding Amy a piece of sausage. I smiled and saw how happy they were.

"After everybody eats they are leaving. You're staying here?" He asked.

"I'm staying." I said and Jesse nodded.

After everybody was done eating, the guys & the girls left and I was putting out the fire. Until my shoulder was tapped on and I turned and saw Beca.

"Look.. I'm sorry I just.. I let the competition get ahead of me." She said cutting to the chase.

"Beca its okay. You will always be my sister." I said and I hugged her, hey! She is my sister. To be honest, I hoped she would stop it before me, I dislike being the one to apologize and what not. Beca then discussed her plans and hoped I go to the clubs in London to check out what kind of music they have so she could change it up, I then did my goodbyes to her and after I was finished with cleaning up the pit I went inside and upstairs. I figured I shower again, I opened the door and went to my suitcase and opened it. I grabbed a huge t shirt, undergarments, and some shorts.

I laid down on the bed and I had some music playing on Jesse's speakers and I was filling out my information for my airplane tickets, the ICCA's would pay for it, I just had to fill out my info first. I grabbed the iRemote and I changed the song, I nodded my head when Aaliyah's One in a Million started to play, I then bobbed my head slowly to the beat. The door was knocked on and I told Jesse to come in. He sat down and I sat up from my laying position.

"So what's up?" I said. He then bit his lip and he rubbed his hands. Jesse then got up and paced back and forth, okay he was really freaking me out.

Jesse then took a knee and I gave a scared face. He then took a deep breath and said, "Fuck it.." I was about to answer but he kissed me. He then held my wrists so I wouldn't hit him and he got on top of me, I stood breathless and I opened my mouth and I felt his tounge, it was much different then Greg's, it also .. was more loving and caring where as Greg's was demanding. I closed my eyes and I losened up my wrists, he then let them go and he cupped my face with one hand and the other placed firmly on my waist. Jesse kissed me much more deeply and he bit my lip. Jesse then had my legs spread a little bit he held my leg and kissed me more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the song finished and a new one came on, O Children by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds played and Jesse stopped kissing me. He looked at me and pushed a strand of my hair back, "I want you..." He said and he kissed me more deeply and he started kissing me down my body. He picked up my shirt and cupped my breasts. My breathing spead up and I closed my eyes as he pulled my trousers down.

"Jesse...."

*Next day.* 

"Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.."

I gripped my phone and it beeped, signaling a message, "Call me when you land! Love Dad & Bec!"

I sighed... nevertheless... Leaving early would be best.

Sorry for the short chapter! Ive been greatly busy!

"Okay m'am.."