Self help

I have been trying to write a story to help all my freinds on here to try to mend there broken hearts. I came up with all these inspirational speeches in my head and then I always forget them immediately afterwards. I wish I could remember,them I read all these stories about heartbreak and it hurts me i dont like to see peploe with broken hearts. I want to make them happy I know I cant make everyperson happy but if I could just help a few then that would make me happy. Like some of my freinds they have had their hearts broken by pepole they love, like a boyfriend or girlfreind. If your gay I dont judge I will always be your freind through thick and thin always!!You will find you special someone one day. Dont let one heartbreak destroy you. Let it make you stonger! Think of it as a stepping stone, if they cheat or break up with you, then they were not the one for you. They are out there somewhere. You will find them but only if you dont let one heartbreak bring you down! Bounce back up when you are ready then go out and find someone new. Dont let pepole tease you and break you down they are problay just jealous of how awesome you are! I hope you all read this and it makes you feel better. If not then im sorry if I made you feel worse but message me back if this did help, please.