Ch.6: Anti Puns

Dan's POV
I sat with Mark next to a fire I had created. It was getting colder as we moved up the mountain.
"Tomorrow we should be at the right place and there we can bring Phil back." He said and I nodded. I was still debating what he had said to me yesterday... Did my friends really fear me? Did they not want to help me?
"Dan," Dark said looking around.
"What do you know about Elementals?" He asked and continued to look around like he was on edge.
"Enough," I said hoping that answer was enough for him and he smirked evilly it seemed.
"Then you must know that pairing your powers with a Dark being like me makes you ten times stronger than any other elemental."
"I'm the only one." He laughed a bit.
"As true as that is, you'd still be better off pairing with me."
"Dark-" he cut me off by getting up very quickly.
"We're being followed,"
"By what exactly," I said looking in the direction he was. He hopped up covered the flames in dirt.
"By my Boyfriend," he said pulling my to my feet and pushing me forward.
"What? Don't you want to meet up with him?" I asked confused as we started to race up the mountain.
"Not in this world," he said and we were making double our time from earlier.
"Why is that Dark?" I asked still quite confused.
"I'll explain later, just run!" He yelled at me and run I did. I pushed my self to a point I didn't know I had. I had to be twenty yards ahead of Mark.
"DAN THERE," he said and I looked around to find that I was about to run right into a solid concrete wall. I tried to slow down and ended up breaking right through it arms first. The blow made everything ache all at once. My arms were bleeding and a piece of concrete sat on my left calf. I coughed and spat a bit of blood. Breathing seemed difficult as realization hit me. I just broke through a concrete wall.
"Damn Daniel," Dark said whistling at the damage. (I'm so not sorry for that. Best meme ever. 10/10)
"I think I know why no one breaks through concrete." I said as I pulled my self up from the rubble.
"Why might that be?"
"No one can run 75 miles per fucking hour through a forest, miss every tree then hit the wall." He laughed roughly as he patted my shoulder.
"Come on let's take a look at those arms of yours." He said pulling me over to a near by table and chairs. I gently pulled my sleeves up to reveal my arms. Pieces of rubble lodged it's self in my sign and I was bleeding pretty badly on both of them. He chuckled light shaking his head. This was going to be a rough night.

Connor's POV
I woke up in Troye's arms. It was Dark and I shivered in the cool of the night. My movement must have startled him, "You're finally awake! I was so worried," he said pulling me close to him and I smiled lightly as I nuzzled into his neck.
"What did I miss?"
"Ya missed meetin me." An Irish accent rang. Over came a small skinny man with green hair and two different colored eyes.

 Over came a small skinny man with green hair and two different colored eyes

"Who are you," I asked gently as he shifted his green hair to my left.
"The name is Anti. I'm here to help with your Dark problem."
"How are you going to help us?"
"Simple. I find Dark and touch him, we both go back ta Purgatory."
"How do we know we can trust you?"
"Ya don't, but I'm the only way you are getting Dark back ta where he belongs before he corrupts some pure soul and can stay here as long as they are bound."
"Pure soul?"
"Someone who has made the world better through an action or traumatic event."
"Oh my god..." Troye muttered, "Dan," he said and instantly Mariza perked up.
"What happened to Dan?" she asked quickly going the conversation.
"I took him back to the cabin because Jordan had put electric cuff, with a hex on them, on Dan's ankles. His ankles were burned around the edges of the cuffs but then I heard Connor scream and I came running. That was a few hours ago."
"Then he already has Dan and is probably heading off ta make a connection. We need ta find him as fast as possible. He probably already knows I'm on his trail."
"We can't leave Phil behind though. He won't wake up for another day if we don't try to revive him."
"Then we're at a cross roads it seems." Anti said pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Mariza, you should stay back with Felix and revive Phil. Me, Connor, and Troye will all head after Dark." Anti said and we all nodded.
"What about me," Jordan asked looking to Anti, "You going to put this Hybrid to use or what." Jordan said and Anti's teeth seemed to sharpen with every moment of the mouth.
"You? You will go back to your pathetic group of hunters and leave this area for good or so help me I will hunt you down and squish you like a grape." Anti said gripping Jordan's throat and it began to glow green and Jordan nodded swiftly as Anti let go. He had a red hand print on his neck and it began to welt.
"Connor can you walk?" Anti asked me and I barely had any feeling in my legs.
"I can't feel my legs so no."
"Alright Troye carry him. Let's go find us a Dark."
"Oh joy," I said, "so after defeating Felix the newest Hybrid and handling another new Pycho Hybrid that goes by the name of Jordan we have to fight an insanely powerful ghost, demon, vampire, creature who's like Mark but evil?"
"Sounds about right," Anti said and I groaned.
"Yay... More fighting."

~OooooooOOOoooO gurl Anti is in the game!
Prepare for some awesomeness! Update should be on Monday! And Finally...
Until Next Time~