Everything Is... Normal?

Next day, Super Junior went on with their normal everyday schedules, while Haruka just stayed in the recording room, waiting for his vocal trainer to come. He was not really that interested in who his trainer was or if he was coming or not. He just wanted the day to pass by like it was nothing.

But that was not just going to happen, not to him.

"Oh there you are," his to-be-manager, a young man known as Mark Bluer. He was average, a little shorter than Haruka with a bit tan skin, light brown hair and laughing blue eyes. And he always, always, had something blue in his outfit, whether it was his pants, his glasses, scarf, necktie, that had to be something blue.

"...Yeah..." was the reply of the ever-so-quiet Haruka. Mark sat next to him on the ground.

"I regret to inform you that you vocal trainer won't be here today for...reasons..." the foreigner said. Haruka glanced at him.

"It's because he knew it was me, right?" he asked. Mark hesitated before he nodded. "I knew it was going to be like this..."

"So, would you like to carry on with dance practice?" Mark suggested, getting up as Haruka did. The boy waved his hand dismissively.

"No...I'm going out.."

"But-"

"..." Haruka glared at him. Mark gulped and nodded.

"Yes, sir." With that being said, Haruka walked out and decided to do something he hasn't done in a while. I small smirk appeared on his lips as he decided where his destination would be.

And did anyone, other than Mark, care?

No, not really.

The day was over, Heechul and the others were on their way home, some were even asleep. It was fifteen past midnight. He just wanted to go home and sleep.

Well, that was all he ever wanted.

"Hey, where is Haruka?" Donghae asked suddenly. Heechul groaned as he remembered the scary boy with them. He actually wished he didn't come back. He was scary, a kind of scary that Heechul didn't like.

"His manager called me," Leeteuk said with a small smile. "He has left earlier today." Donghae smiled.

"Good, I want him to have dinner with us."

"It's too late, Donghae."

"...I still want to..." Leeteuk smiled again.

"He may be back by now. I gave him a spare key." Heechul groaned. Leeteuk gave him a brief glare and turned back to Donghae. "I'm sure he would have dinner with us, if we can prepare any, that is." True, they were all tired and worn out. And they'd probably be asleep before they could reach the apartment.

"Good." Heechul wondered how Donghae could accept the boy that quick, even though the boy has ignored him, and it was so clear to everyone he didn't want to be with them. Then why..?

"...I sense trouble..." Heechul said. "I don't like that boy." Leeteuk sighed.

"We know."

"But I really feel something is going wrong today..."

"You always feel like this."

"No I don't."

"It doesn't matter." Leeteuk has been a bit cold towards him since they talked the day before. Heechul was just expressing what he felt. And he was not lying; to him, the boy was creepy. Was that too much?

Little did he know that he was right. There was indeed trouble waiting for them.

.....................................................................