We meet again part three -Jason

Don't read if you don't like sad stuff:|

Last part😂

The next morning you were a little hungover. You awoke at 10:30 and got ready before heading downstairs where you find Alison and Jason. Alison is smirking at you and Jason is just staring at you in awe.

All the memories of last night flood back. Jason was still in love with you, you had kissed him. Your face grows red because he is still staring. "What?", you ask. "Can we talk?", he glances at Alison, who leaves as if it was part of an act. "What is it?", you take Alison's seat which was facing Jason at the dinning room.

He hesitates before giving you a small smile and beginning. "I meant what I said last night. I'm still in love with you y/n. I just need to know if you really feel the same way?", he asks. "Yes...I do", you nod, convincing both yourself and Jason. It was the truth. "Well, I'm supposed to be leaving soon but I came here to ask you something", he looks down at the table. You wait for him to continue. "I want you too come with me. Forget your job, forget everything. Start over with me. The business really hit it off in Chicago. I have money, a house, you can get a new job-", you cut him off. "Jason, I can't just forget about my whole life", you sigh. "y/n I can't leave you and I can't leave my life but you can. You said it yourself, your job doesn't pay enough but mine does for both of us", he grabs your hands. You think in silence for a minute. "I don't know...", you pull your hands back. "Well, you can make your decision. I'm leaving at 6:30 tonight so if your not at the airport by 5:00 then I'll know your not coming", and with that he stands up and leaves.

The rest of that day you can't get what Jason said out of your head. He was right, your job didn't pay so well and soon enough you would probably be kicked out of your apartment. You loved Jason so what was stopping you from going with him?

Jason's P.O.V.

At 5:00, I waited outside the airport. My assistant, James, was with me. "Sir, I think we should go if we don't want to be late", James pushes. It was 5:30 and I knew he was right.

We get our tickets checked and go to our gate just in time. The whole flight I wouldn't speak. She hadn't came, she didn't really love me. I was angry, upset, annoyed.

When we arrive back to Chicago, I check myself in to a hotel. I get in to a pair of shorts and a shirt and get in to bed. I turn on the T.V because I wasn't really tired.

The news is on and the headline looks interesting, it's about Rosewood. 'A car accident on the 48 Roadway leaves woman dead', the headline says. Then a picture of y/n pops up. "The woman found dead was reported to be Y/N Y/L/N. She had been driving over the speed limit and as she turned on to the airport car park, a truck collided with her car. The car immediately blew up leaving the woman in a brutal state", the reporter says on the T.V.

I begin to sob. Y/N did actually love me and she died because of me. I cried for the rest of the night and my life was never the same.