07 - last

Three weeks passed since Jimin disappeared and never showed up after this again. It felt like a part of Yoongi had left him and took all the love and happiness with him.
In these three weeks Yoongi tried his best to find Jimin's murderer but every hint was useless. He even traveled to Jimin's birthplace, Busan. There was no one who could have a reason to kill the boy. No one.
Yoongi almost gave up on finding the killer but he had to. It's for Jimin.
In these 3 weeks there was no minute Yoongi hadn't thought about his little friend. Jimin was always on his mind, in the morning when he woke up and in the night when he went to sleep.
He still felt the other's present but he couldn't see him. And he missed him.

Another week later, Yoongi gave up. After trying to talk to the police and being rejected, the boy found no other way than giving up. He was tired, tired and sad. It was Jimin's last wish and he couldn't fulfill it.

After Yoongi got home, he fell asleep, thinking about his little friend. Not knowing what time it was, Yoongi woke up by a familiar tune. Without thinking twice, he jumped from his bed and rushed out to the living room. But there was no one. It was dark and only the loud and bright thunders, illuminated the living room. There was a heavy thunderstorm outside, causing Yoongi to wince. As the music box continued playing, Yoongi went to switch on the lights but they weren't working. "J-jimin?" He asked carefully, his voice shaking from fear and nervousness. No response, just a soft giggle. Yoongi winced, his heart beating fast in his chest.

"J-jimin??" He said again, a little bit louder than before. Another giggle, this time closer to Yoongi. Turning around immediately, the boy was confronted with darkness.
"Jimin, t-talk to me, please!"

"You haven't found him." The voice whispered in his left ear, before Yoongi felt a gentle breeze on his skin, giving him goosebumps.

"I tried! I really did! I-I can't find him.." the older responded, feeling tired and desperate.

"You have to!" The other shouted angry and Yoongi winced at the loud and angry voice, that didn't even sound like Jimin's. Am I dreaming again?? What's wrong with him?? Why is he shouting at me?

"I can't!" I screamed back, being a little bit surprised that I actually raised my voice at him, "I fucking can't!"

"You have to!" A loud bang, shattered glass on the floor, " You have to, you have to, you have to!" Another broken things, lying on the floor, glass everywhere. Yoongi turned around whereever he heard a bang but he couldn't see anyone.

It was silence for a short moment, only the loud thunders and the lighting filled up the emptiness and darkness.

"Find him."

"How?? Tell me how??" Yoongi shouted loud, to be louder than the thunders. "I can't!"

A strong wind blew past Yoongi and suddenly he heard how his door was opened by something, by someone. Without hesitating he ran to the front door, knowing that it was Jimin who tried to tell him something.

"Jimin?!" He said loudly, without thinkg about his neighbors who were sleeping in their apartments.
He heard someone knocking at the wall, going up to the next floor and Yoongi followed the loud noice, coming from the wall.
He ran as fast as the knocking until they reached the rooftop and as the big door was opened, Yoongi was confronted with the heavy rainstorm and the strong wind. But he didn't care, he needed to speak with Jimin.

"Tell me Jimin!! Who was it!" Yoongi screamed as loud as possible, almost unable to hear himself. But Jimin did.
The rain was falling so hard it was quite painfull and the light thunders were scary and loud. Yoongi ran around the rooftop, not even caring that it's really dangerous to be on a rooftop while a thunderstorm. But Yoongi didn't care.

"Jimin!!", he shouted, "show yourself Jimin!!"

"I'm right here."

Immediately turning around, Yoongi now faced the boy he was waiting to see.

Cold eyes were looking at him, no emotions, no expressions.

"Who was it Jimin??"

"Find out." The other responded.

"No just fucking tell me! Who is your murderer?"

Jimin took a step closer to his Hyung, while Yoongi automatically took one back. "I won't tell you."

"Don't play with me! Who Jimin, Who?"
Yoongi was so angry, he couldn't understand why Jimin wouldn't tell him who it was! Why was he acting like that??

"Who was it? Tell me Jimin, who killed you??"

"You."

A soft push and the last thing Yoongi saw was Jimin's cold face and next to him a small litte boy, with torn clothes and blood in his hair, before he fell.

The end.