Pancake Sunday

Chloe's POV

I knock on the door of my sons room. He got a bunch of stickers from diffrent bands on his door like, Nirvana, Rise Against, Slipknot, Wolfmother, In Flames and many more. I'm so proud of his music taste it's always so much fun when we both rock out on a song in the car and Max gets mad because I'm supposed to drive. I can't help it that out kid is awesome. He got Max's genes after all.
Will doesn't answer so I knock harder this time. Nothing. I open the door and Will isn't in his bed. I check his bathroom and there he is. My son.
Laying knocked out on the floor hugging a bucket. The stench of vomit takes over and turns my own stomach around. I shake my head in disbelief as I lift my 16 year old son from the ground. He starts to wake up and holds on to me as if he's 3 again.
"Work with me Will."
He carefully puts one foot after the other while he rubs his temple.
"Where am I?"
"At home."
"Ah shit mom I'm so sorry."
He nearly starts crying, for what I don't know. I was kidding when I told Kya he has Max's liver but he actually does.
"It's ok, come on lets get you in bed."
"What about mister Bucket?" He reeks of alcohol and vomit, I'd rather have him take a shower right now but he can barely walk let alone operate a shower.
I guide Will to his bed and once he's safely laying down I grab his bucket and put it next to him.
"Thanks mom you're the best."
He sticks his thumbs up with his eyes closed and drops his arms like a ragdoll. I sit next him on his bed and run my hand through his messy hair.
"I love you, and mom and Kya and Ani."
"I know Will we love you too, now get some sleep okay?"
He nods and closes his eyes. I leave him sleeping in peace as I make my way back to our own room.
I sneak back in bed and just in that moment Max rolle over and puts her arm around me. I give her a small kiss on her head and fall asleep in her arms.

We awake together smiling and still madly in love.
"Morning sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. She opens her eyes and smiles softly while giving me a kiss.
"Goodmorning honey."
My alarm goes off and I quickly press it out and get out of bed.
"Where are you going I thought I was having breakfest in bed."
I turn around and Max wiggles her eyebrows. That fire between us had never gone out. It might havebeen a bit weak at times but she can make it blaze like a forest fire again in a matter of seconds. I decide the conference call can wait and jump in to bed on top of my wife.
"Breakfast in bed huh. You shall have it my queen."
We start undressing each other while kissing. Her soft touch still as gentle as ever. Her eyes always focussed on mine and a smile that melts away all my stress.
Max and I do what we do best, love each other unconditionally.
Moans and laughter fill the room as I put my hand on max her mouth because she's to loud.
"We got kids Max." I say kissing her stomach and drawing circles on it.
She runs her hand through my hair and kisses me.
"I love you."
She says with her blue eyes piercing in mine. "I love you too." I answer and we continue to lay there for a moment. Naked and wet but so happy and in love.

Max's POV

"Kids breakfast!" I shout as I flip another pancake and throw it on the stack. Chloe comes running down and hugs me from behind laying her chin on my shoulder and swaying around.
"That smells delicious babe."
She kisses me on the cheek and takes out the plates. Kya comes rushing down in her Guns 'N' Roses pyjama.
Both Kya and Will love the rock,metal and indie rock genre's. That might be the only thing they currently agree on.
Kya sits down eagerly staring at the stack of fresh homemade pancakes.
Will isn't down yet.
I ask Kya to go check on Will and wake him up for breakfast but Chloe goes in stead.
"He got a major hangover, wonder who he got it from."
I glare at Chloe but can't help to smile when I look into her eyes. There is no way I can stay angry with her. We always communicate and whenever there is a fight or discussion we immediately work it out together.
Kya tries to take one of the pancakes by I see her hand and smack it away.
"Ow damn mom you're strong for an old lady."
I turn around with my arm in my hip.
"Excuse you?"
Kya laughs and hugs me.
"I'm joking mom you look great."
"Just great?"
I pout and Kya laughs while taking a seat rolling her eyes.
"Don't go fishing for compliments."
I shrug my shoulders and flip the last pancake on top of the stack.
"Atleast I tried."
I put the stack of pancakes in the middle of our table together with some glasses and drinks.
Kya is eyeing the pancakes as if she hasn't eaten in days but the truth is this kid can eat more dan a hungry elephant yet she stays thin. She sports a lot so that must be it.
Chloe and William walk into the kitchen room, I gasp at the sight of my hung over son. He rubs his temples and takes some medicine from the cabinet under the sink.
"I'm never drinking again."
He states while dissolving the painkiller in his glass of water downing it without any trouble.
"You're mom says the same every time, you'll get used to it."
Chloe pats Williams shoulder as he sits down.
His face clears up at the sight of warm pancakes.
"Are these grandma J's?"
"I tried but they will never be as good as grandma makes them or Chloe."
I give Chloe a quick peck on the lips and both our kids fake vomiting sounds as they take a pancake from the stack.
"Hey Will your vomiting sounds have improved I guess you learned a lot last night."
William turns red of shame and stares at his pancake.
Kya starts laughing hysterically.
"Oh my God Will are you okay."
She continues laughing while Will starts giggling too.
He scratches the back of his neck while chewing on some of my pancakes.
"I'm fine, I made the mistake of getting fast food after I drunk so much." We all chuckle and enjoy our breakfast as Will tells us about his wild evening and how he walked into a metal pole. He shows us the bruise on his knee and a video of Tyler swinging around the pole like a stripper. They have been best friends since birth. Will and the twins are practically brothers, Kate and I love it to see our kids having such a strong bond like we had. I am so lucky with my two angels, they got their moments but so did Chloe and I when we were younger. Imagining a live without these three blessings in my life is impossible. I might as well be dead because all my time and love has been spended on them and I don't regret a second of it.