chapter 8

Dick laughed maliciously as he tornado spinned toward the Delightful Children from Down the Lane. He then grabbed them and strapped them to a rocket and taped their mouths shut so they couldn't say anything.

"Any last words?" Dick asked, making his ear large and only heard them muffling. "Sorry, I don't understand that." he then said as he took out a remote control and pushed the button.

The Delightful Children grew nervous and worried as they then lifted off against their will.

"Bon voyage!" Dick laughed as he popped a bottle of champagne after they rocketted out of the castle.

"Don't worry, Princess," Blossom came behind Princess Bubblegum. "I'll untie you!"

However, unfortunately, that was cut short and Dick shoved her out of the way. Blossom grunted and fell backwards and upside down between her sisters.

"Girls, we have some things to discuss, don't we?" Dick grinned as he twirled his mustache in his fingertips.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Numbuh 2 glared and challenged.

"You mean something like this?" Dick retorted as he became a sumo wrestler, then stood up to fall on top of the portly boy. "TIMBER!"

"That hurts..." Numbuh 2 groaned as he was flattened and was not a match for Dick being possessed by the Mask.

"Hey, you, come here and face me!" K'Nuckles demanded.

"Very well..." Dick grinned, then took out a toilet plunger, sticking it on the pirate captain's face. He then grinned as he took off K'Nuckles's face and stuck it to the plunger.

"Hey, Dastardly!" Buttercup called as Bubbles helped Blossom up to her feet. "Fight like a man, you jerk!"

Suddenly, she was wearing boxing gloves and was in a ring with Dick in shorts, boots, and gloves.

'In the Green Corner is the Lame and Tiny Buttercup!' a voice announced. 'In the Red Corner, please welcome The Unstoppable, The Unbeatable, Dick 'The Mask' Dastardly!'

"Okay, let's dance." Buttercup growled, shaking her fists in the boxing gloves.

"I'll lead," Dick suddeny had on Fabio dream boy like clothes and held Buttercup's hand, he then stood suavely and threw her out, spinning her into a painfully dizzy tornado, ramming her through the floor. "Thank you for the dance, it was an honor... Well, where were we?" he then grinned back at Blossom and Bubbles.

"KIDS NEXT DOOR!" a voice called, showing Numbuh 1 with his sector's teammates. "BATTLE STATIONS!"

Dick screamed which made his eyes and skull pop out of his head.

"Fire at will!" Numbuh 1 commanded as he and the others had condiment guns, shooting them at their target.

"Good, good," Dick grinned as he became a chef with a fish on a table. "More salt sil vous plait!"

"Cease fire, this isn't working!" Numbuh 1 told the others.

"You got that right, Baldy!" Dick came behind him and started honking his nose.

"Bring in the big guns!" Numbuh 1 told the others.

"I see... You like to live dangerously..." Dick said as he was dressed like a cowboy and took out heavy machinery and ammunition. "So do I!"

The Kids Next Door operatives looked horrified and worried. Dick shot the weapons at them, but luckily, the four of them dodged before anyone could get hurt.