All These Wayward Kids

A few weeks later.

"Dean, I swear to God if you don't open this door right now, I'll break it down myself!" Sam yelled while bashing on Dean's bedroom door. Dean moaned into his pillow, knowing why Sam was here, though he didn't have to like it. Holiday season was among them, which means Dean was going to take the day off. The shop becomes unbearably busy, good for his bank account but not his sanity. So he generally takes off some time during the holiday, saving him a sliver of his sanity. Even if Jo despised him for leaving her high and dry during the worst part of the year. Thankfully Sam slipped in to cover some of the work, since he's off from school until January. Which makes Dean question, what the hell he was doing here, and why he was disturbing Dean's much needed sleep.

"Go. Away." Dean moaned, hurling his pillow at the door. Today was one of his few days off during the year, he wasn't going to have it ruined by his little brother. Besides, it was only eight-thirty, and he didn't have to be up until eleven. He'd intended on sleeping as long as possible, but obviously Sam wasn't going to let that happen. Dean dragged himself from bed, pulling on his jeans. His hair stuck up in weird directions, and there was a little drool on the side of his mouth. Dean was really enjoying sleeping in.

Yanking open the door revealed Sam, still wearing the apron with Brew the Day's insignia on it.

"Jo said you need to come in, the coffee machines broken." Sam said looking frazzled, with easily half a cup of coffee spilled down the front of his apron. Oh Holidays, how they treat us so.

"No it's not, if that's all, you can let yourself out. Lock the door behind you, Sammy!" Dean rolled his eyes, walking back to bed. "How'd you know?" His voice was filled with guilt, Sam had always been a poor liar. Jo just had guilt tripping under her belt.

"Jo's pulled the same thing the whole time we've owned the place, she hates when I take the day off during the holidays. But you know me, Scrooge at heart." Dean grinned as he pulled off his pants to get back into bed. Dean hated the bells and whistles, having froofie pumpkin coffees with their obnoxious santa hat on. But the thing he hated the most, was the snow. His car didn't fare well, even with the chains. Leaving Dean stranded some days, hoping Gabe will come pick him up. (Often crossing his fingers that Gabe doesnt have a hangover. Because that means walking. Long walk.)

"Dean we're swamped, have a heart." Dean snorted, "Sam, she's handled it by herself on Christmas eve, I think with your help she can handle today just fine. Besides, I've got a date!" He waggled his eye brows, making Sam gag slightly, putting his finger in his mouth for a show.

"You guys are even worse now than you were as kids." Bitchface 103, 'Dean's being overly sexual with his boyfriend again.' Sam as a kid was the first person to know about his sexuality, even before Castiel. Who was he supposed to have his big-gay-panic to if not his best friend/big gay crush. After hours of 'I like him but he's so obviously straight but I think I'm in love with him, Sammy tell me what to do!' The kid brother seriously did not appreciate it, but it got Dean to the ulitmate question, 'Will you go to dinner with me?' All though, Castiel was too awkward to see it wasn't just friendly until after Dean kissed him goodnight. Despite the constant really bad pickup lines and general blushing coming from Dean. Luckily the next day, the door rang and Castiel was standing there, once he saw Dean he pulled him in to a long, loving kiss, Dean most definitely kissed back. They could hear Sam yelling "get a room, Jerk!"

"Time to make up for, Sammy dearest!" Dean snaps back with a giant grin.

"Yeah well you don't have to shove your nasty sex life down my throat!", He retorts while turning around, "Don't forget, you're on the work schedule tomorrow!" When he heard the door slam shut, Dean allowed himself to slip back into sweet, sweet unconsciousness.