Chapter 4

I sat in English class quietly, occasionally looking back at the sleeping boy in the back corner. Namjoon has noticed me constantly looking at Yoongi but he has never mentioned it. He just smiles and nods almost like hes giving me permission to be a creep. I sigh looking back at the boy with his head laying on his desk, lips chapped, and slightly parted. This is the only class i can look at Yoongi, because i knew he always slept through it. Yes, he slept through most of his classes usually but this one i knew for sure if i turned back, i wasn't going to meet eyes awkwardly with a boy staring back at me.

"Yoongi, please tell the class a sentence in English you have put together for your homework." The teacher said loud enough to wake him up. His eyes shot open and he groaned.

"How about..I don't give a shit, goodnight?" Yoongi said in english, his pronunciation a bit off, sounding quite adorable. I shook my head at myself thinking of my hyung like that. The teacher sighed at his swearing, and decided to move on. -

      At lunch i saw Yoongi sitting outside by himself. Rin was at home sick and i didn't see a point in hanging out with Taehyung since he probably only put up with me to be around Rin. I walked out and sat next to him causing him to roll his eyes.

"Why are you alone?" I asked quietly, trying not to irritate him more than i already was.

"Cause people are annoying." he said with a blank face, staring at the clear sky.

"Oh." i replied, not really knowing what to say. I just sat there, a few feet away from Yoongi. AFter a few minutes of silence he started talking.

"I don't know why you even try, kid. I'm obviously not the type of 'normal person you would want to make friends with'." he said looking down at his pale legs which showed through the two rips on the knees of him black jeans.

"Maybe that's why I want to talk to you." I shrugged.

"Bummer for you then." He said while getting up and walking away. Why can't this guy at least try?

I sighed watching him walk away, but stop a few feet in front of me, and sit down facing me. He sat there looking at me causing my face to heat up. I looked anywhere but his direction.

"Do i make you uncomfortable?" He said just loud enough for me to hear. I looked down at my hands and started messing with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"No." I said honestly. "It just sort of embarrassing when people stare at me." I looked up this time to meet eyes with him. His lips slightly turned up into a small smile seeing that i finally looked up, but was soon dropped again.

"Can we hang out today, I want to get to know you.." I asked honestly. I don't know why i asked, i started regretting my question and looked down at my hands again seeing he wasn't answering.

"I'll bore you, i don't do much." I was surprise by this, i thought he wasn't going to respond at all.

"We don't have to do anything, i just want to talk to you more." I looked up at him, but once i saw him staring at me i quickly looked away. 

"Alright, i suppose. Meet me here after school then, and we'll walk to my house." He got up and walked away. My heart fluttered a little bit, feeling nervous about actually going to his house. -

     Once we got to Yoongi's house we went straight to his room. I felt a bit embarrassed, seeing his room. I know i shouldn't because we're only friends, if that but i can't help it. There was some clothes on the floor but besides that it was pretty clean. He sat on his bed and turned on the small tv and started to watch it so i sat at the foot of the bed and watched as well. He looked at me confused.

"Just because i don't usually talk to you, doesn't mean you cant sit by me if i invite you over." He looked at the spot next to him and i slowly crawled next to him, leaving about a foot in between us not sure if he would get mad at me for being to close. We continued to watch tv and every so often Yoongi would laugh and my heart would start beating faster. I had to bite my lip to keep from smiling because it seriously was super cute and i have only heard him laugh one other time. Every once and a while i would ask him a question about himself, and he would answer and go right back to laughing at the show he was watching. 

      Once the show ended we decided to go get food. The short boy climbed on the counter, not able to reach the bowls on the top shelf. They sat at the table and ate cereal, since Yoongi said he was too tired to cook. I thought about something for awhile before finally taking my phone from my pocket and sliding it over to Yoongi.

"Is it okay if i text you tomorrow?" I asked nervously. It was Friday so i wouldn't be able to see him at school tomorrow and it sort of disappointed me. I was surprised when he nodded and saved his number to my phone, causing me to smile. I sent a small text to him so he could have my number as well.

We walked back upstairs to Yoongi's room but i stopped at his door.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, i'll be right back." i said to him. He nodded and walked into his room. After i returned, Yoongi was on his bed asleep, cuddled in a ball. I sighed, seeing i needed to leave so he could get rest. I covered him with one of the many blankets bundled on his bed and grabbbed my school bag and showed myself the way out. -

     I woke up to see a text on my phone. I bit my lip seeing it was Yoongi.

Yoongi: I'm sorry i fell asleep while you were over.

Jimin: It's okay, thanks for letting me hang out with you

Yoongi: I didn't bore you too much?

Jimin: Noo :)

Yoongi: Swag B)

I rolled my eyes at his reply.

Yoongi: You should come over tonight and spend the night.

I bit my lip reading this. I was excited and nervous, but sent my reply regardless.

Jimin: Okay.. :)