Chapter 7: Right?

Hiccup's POV
I saw Astrid and that wimpy boy k-i-s-s-i-n-g i was heartbroken I couldn't watch it I ran to the back of the school and cried and hit myself for losing her.

After the tragic moment I heard the bell and wiped my tears away and went to class.

Astrid's POV
As we were walking I saw Louie stopping he looks at me affectionately and leans but this confuses me more, before I can realize what he's doing he grabs my waist and kisses me I don't know what to do, I just stay there and don't kiss back.

When he pulls back from the kiss I realize that I didn't feel anything," Louie why did you kiss me," "I really like you Astrid and I want to show my affection for you, I mean that is it okay with you if you can be my girlfriend?"

I was so excited but I didn't feel anything when he kissed me but that doesn't mean I could give him a chance so I shake my head yes.

I saw Louie smile this time and he kissed me I gladly kissed him back we both pulled back and I hugged him and went to class after that.

My first class was science so I went and saw Hiccup with red eyes I sat next to him to do the project with him. "Hey,Hiccup." "Hey," he said coldly. I wonder why he is so mad, I just shock it off and went on with my day.

We hardly did anything in science, I just finished my last class and I'm now packing my stuff I wanted to know why Hiccup acted like that so I went to him.

I saw him walking by himself so I went a tapped his shoulder, "Hiccup are you alright?" He sighed and said, "It's just someone I love is already taken." I felt sorry for him and walked him home.

At that time I kissed him in the cheek and I saw him blush,"what was that for," "for telling the girls to stop bullying me, I was wrong about you Hiccup you are caring and nice." He smiled and he waved to me and I waved back.

2 weeks later

Hiccup's POV
It's been two weeks since Astrid and Louie started dating I saw Astrid happy so I didn't complain. I saw Astrid kiss Louie and walked towards me, "let's start the project at .." Astrid interrupted me and said, "my house, so you can no me better," I nodded and started to walk.

I heard my phone ring and saw Elsa text, I am still dating Elsa it's just I try to avoid her and also I am starting to forget Astrid, right?

I just shake my head and put my phone back to my pocket and keep walking with Astrid, I tried break the quietness but I trip over someone.

I look into their eyes and get hypnotized and stay there until I did leaned in close.....