Yu-nyan

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Nekorin, there is a snob cat named Yunyan (Yu-nyan). Other neko sees him as a trouble-maker, a war-freak, a delinquent.

The people... erm... The cats avoid him for they don't want to mess up with him and end up being badly hurt.

To sum it all up, Yunyan has no friend.

He works as a window cleaner in the palace. Or more like, he was thrown to that job.

"A dare-devil like you perfectly suits the job." said the head butler when he applied.

Yunyan didn't complained. He accepted the job. And everyday, he has to clean the windows in the entire palace, ALONE.

Just think how a poor neko would be hanging around the palace, wiping more than a hundred of windows.

But the nekos didn't care. They thought that he deserves the task. For if he wouldn't be doing that job, he will be wandering around the town. Breaking everything he don't like, flip the tables, swerve in every corner, step on whatever is on his way. If he wouldn't be hanging on those windows, he will bring chaos and wreck havoc in the town.

Little did the towncats know that Yunyan has a secret.

A secret which he couldn't tell anyone.

"If only they knew..." is what he always thought.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

On his day-off, he went downtown and looked for some stuffs.

"The delinquent has come back!!!" one of the store-owners yelled as she saw him coming.

"Everyone! Prepare yourselves! We have to deal with this menace again!"

"If it wasn't for the queen's order to serve each and every customer, I would've been very happy shutting the door right in his face!" another vendor hissed and the others laughed.

"I would also be happy to do that."

Yunyan could clearly hear their conversations. And it's breaking him. It's crushing his personality... or cat-ality.

He wanted to cry. Hearing these citizens bad-mouth him. But he has to be tough. It is what life has thought him.

In this cruel world, there is only one neko who could help you: YOURSELF.

He lost his spirit to walk around. He forgotten about going to market and buy supplies, about buying himself a new boots for his old boots were torn while climbing the palace walls. He forgotten about enjoying his off.

With low spirit, he went home.

He smiled bitterly as he opened the door and laughed on his mind as he thought of saying "Tadaima."

Ah, one more thing. He has no one to return to. He has been living alone for he himself can't even remember.

He threw himself on the bed and stare at the ceiling... I mean, roof. His house has no ceiling. He wasn't able to put one. Or he doesn't mind having no ceiling.

"What's the purpose of living in a beautiful house when your life is actually like hell?"He scoffed.

"My friend, I can hear your painful thoughts and it hurts me."

He looked around to see who said it but there was no one around.

"Friend?" he snorted. "I don't even have one. Must be my imagination."

He hardly shut his eyes and fell asleep.

The next day, he didn't bother taking breakfast. Yesterday's scenery was still playing on his mind.