#chapter1

I was running. Running for my life. I had been travelling for quite some time now and I didn’t even realise that I had trespassed onto another packs territory before it was too late.

Before I get on with the story, let me introduce myself. My name Is Farrah. Apparently it means beautiful but I’m nowhere near beautiful at all. I’ve been on the run now for about 2 months since I escaped from him. I’ve been hiding and running constantly from him because I knew he wouldn’t stop at nothing till he gets what he wants, and what he wants is me.

I have long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes; they’re my favourite feature of my body. I’m a small frame from not eating properly because I wasn’t really ever given food, just old out of date food that nobody else wanted to eat.

I was running in wolf form, my wolf is as black as the night’s sky. I’m being chased by roughly 10 wolves, I was beginning to get tired and they weren’t so I knew I would be killed soon for being on their land without an invitation, and also seeing as I’m a rogue. Being a rogue isn’t all bad, it’s nice to be free and do whatever you want to do, but it gets lonely. . . very lonely and I can’t stand being alone because it’s too quiet and it makes me think about all the thing I could’ve had or could’ve done.

I tripped on a branch and stumbled. I fell onto the ground and the wolves surrounded me. One of the wolves walked behind a tree and came back out in basketball shorts and a pissed off look on his face.

“Shift rogue” he growled.

I cowered under his voice, it reminded me of him.

“I said SHIFT!” he shouted.

I shifted back into my human form and curled up in a ball as I didn’t want any of the wolves seeing me. I looked at their faces and saw that even in their wolf form you could tell that they were shocked by my body.

“C- could I p-please have a s-shirt?” I asked stuttering, scared that they would hurt me. I haven’t talked out loud in a long time. I’m not very educated because he kidnapped me from a young age so I never went to the place where people teach you stuff whatever that is called...

“Sure here, but we’ve still got to take you to the Alpha” the man passes me a top and I pull it on.

“Alpha?”

All the men shifted back and came back in basketball shorts and two of them grabbed my arms on each side and the rest were either in front of behind me.

“Yes the Alpha, He’s waiting for us, is there a problem? One of the men asked.

I wonder what an Alpha is? If he’s anything like him then he’ll hurt me!

I started to struggle in their arms. “No! Please you can’t!” I begged them to let me go.

I kept struggling and managed to get my arms free, so I bolted away from them as fast as I could but I didn’t get far as I felt a sharp prick in my arm and I whipped my head around to my arm and see there’s a dart in there.

“You shot me?” I asked the Beta dizzily.

I slumped to the ground, the thing they shot in my arm didn’t make me black out but just enough so that I couldn’t fight and hurt someone.

One of the guards lifted me up off the ground and held my arms behind my back and pushed me in the back to keep walking. The guard pushes my head down and I don’t have enough energy to pull it back up and look at my surroundings.

The guard pushes me to walk again and he’s holding me up because I don’t have enough energy to stand. We had been walking for about 10 mins when we walked up some steps.

“He’s waiting, go right in” I hear a lady say.

“Thanks Clary”

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in” a deep, husky voice calls from inside the room in front of me.

The man that shouted at me to shift before entered the room through big large wooden doors and the guard holding me pushed me through after. I could feel whatever they put in that needle thing starting to affect me more. I didn’t think I could hold my eyes open any longer.

We were through the doors and I looked up to see a man sitting at a large desk, stacked with papers and books around it.

He looked up at me and growled loudly.

“MATE”

His eyes were a mesmerising forest green and that’s the last thing I saw before I blacked out.