Orphanage Love

"Hiro-San! Want to walk back to the orphanage together?" Nowaki, asked his best friend Hiroki Kamijou.

"I'm sorry I can't I already promised Akihiko we could walk together today." Hiroki replied.

"Oh okay, I'll meet you there then, bye!" Nowaki stuttered at getting those words out. He felt hurt that his only friend had abandoned him again today.

Nowaki watched as Hiroki spotted Akihiko and ran to him. Nowaki felt a huge pain in his chest. Nowaki knew that he was in love with Hiroki his only friend.

'He doesn't love me.' Nowaki thought walking mid way back to the orphanage. Nowaki knew Hiroki was in love with Akihiko or was he?

Hiroki had always hid his feelings around others so no one knew what he was thinking. He was a very mysterious person.

The only one who knew the real him was Nowaki. Nowaki always knew if Hiroki hit others, it was really out of affection especially for Nowaki, but Nowaki hasn't figured that out yet.

Nowaki finally made it to the orphanage. He turned around saw Hiroki walking to the gate from far behind. 

Nowaki ran to Hiroki to talk to him. "Hey, Hiro-San!" Nowaki shouted. Hiroki looked at Nowaki "Hello Nowaki." Hiroki said as he stopped for Nowaki to catch up to him.

"Are you back already? I thought you were walking Usami-San home?" Nowaki asked with a fake smile.

"Ehh, well turns out Akihiko was getting a ride from Takahiro's mom." Hiroki tried smiling but failed, Nowaki quickly noticed his attempt.

"Are you okay?" Nowaki asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Hiroki then finally pulled off a light smile.

"Want to walk together?" Nowaki asked. "Well we're already here so." "I meant to our rooms!" Nowaki smiled even larger making Hiroki blush.

Hiroki looked to the side to not letting Nowaki see his blush. "Sure." Hiroki mumbled.

"Yay! Come on." Nowaki grabbed Hiroki's arm ,  running to the gate. "Wait- Nowaki!" Hiroki almost tripped.

Nowaki let go once they arrived at the gate. "Let's go inside." Nowaki smiled again.

"There's nothing to do outside so sure." Hiroki walked to the inside of the orphanage. Nowaki following behind.

They both walked to their rooms since they shared one. They both got inside and Hiroki shut the door.

Nowaki repeated the scene of how happy Hiroki was to see Akihiko. Nowaki frowned while sitting on the bed.

Hiroki noticed Nowaki frowning. "What's wrong?" Hiroki asked with concern. "It's nothing I'm just tired."

"Oh well you better get some rest then. I'll leave so you can get some quiet." Hiroki left the room.

Nowaki sunk into his bed. He wished Hiroki was still in the room with him. But he thought his love will never be returned.

Nowaki took out a blade from his drawer looking at it, he picked it up. Wondering if he should just die since Hiroki doesn't love him.

Sighing Nowaki put the blade back in the drawer. Cutting wasn't the answer Nowaki knew it wasn't.

Nowaki rested his head on the pillow leading him to sleep.

     ----The Next Day----  

"Nowaki wake up." Hiroki said shaking him a little. Nowaki yawned while getting out of bed.

"Good morning, Hiro-San." Nowaki put on his slippers. 

"Morning." Hiroki replied in a tired tone. "Still tired?" Nowaki asked. "Yeah, something like that. "

"Good thing it's the weekend, so you can sleep all day!" Nowaki smiled.

Hiroki tried his best to hide his smile but failed. Hiroki sat down on Nowaki's bed.

Nowaki doing the same. "What do you want to do today?" "Sleep I'm tired."

Hiroki's eyes felt heavier on his body as it shut. Hiroki leaned against Nowaki. Nowaki smiled running his hand through Hiroki's hair.

"N-nowa-ki" Hiroki said in his sleep, then a smile appeared on his face. 

Nowaki's heart skipped a beat, then raced faster. Nowaki kissed Hiroki on the cheek laying him down. 

So many thoughts were in Nowaki's mind on what just happened.

First conclusion was that he was having a nice dream and meant to say Akihiko. Second thought was that Hiroki was secretly in love with him. Third conclusion was Nowaki was imaging it since he was in love with Hiroki.

Nowaki walked out the room to get some water after what was on his mind.

--------------------------------

Hiroki awoke from his sleep and looked around. He saw no Nowaki. Straight when Hiroki got up Nowaki walked in.

"Your awake now I see." Nowaki had another huge smile on his face. "I'm less tired than before that's for sure."

Hiroki got up walking to the restroom then Hiroki tripped on some of his books on the ground.

Nowaki caught him just in time.  Hiroki's eyes widened. "Are you okay?" "I-i think so."

Hiroki was still in Nowaki's arms. "Hiro-San can I talk to you about something?"

"What about?" "Do you ever get butterflies in your stomach when you see someone?" Hiroki was hesitant on answering.

"Y-yeah why?" Hiroki managed to say. "Really who?" Nowaki asked as he was preparing for Hiroki to say Akihiko.

"I don't really feel like answe-" Hiroki was cut off by Nowaki. "Please answer my question." Nowaki said in a demanding tone.

Hiroki was shocked at Nowaki's sudden change in tone. "Fine, its you, you idiot!" Hiroki shouted.

Nowaki's eyes widened. "What?" "You heard me, idiot!"
"Well it's your turn now." Hiroki said more confidentially.

"You!" Nowaki said hugging Hiroki. Hiroki couldn't speak. Nowaki then placed his hand on Hiroki's cheek and kissed him on the lips.

Hiroki slowly kissed back. Nowaki held Hiroki's hand tightly as Hiroki put one arm around Nowaki's shoulder.

Making the kiss more deep Nowaki used his tongue, by asking for entrance. Hiroki instantly accepted.

They soon broke the kiss. "I thought you were in love with Usami-San?" Nowaki said in a calm voice.

"What, huh, where did you get that?" Hiroki asked in a shocked tone. "Well you've been so happy lately around Usami-San and seemed hurt when you couldn't walk with him."

"That's because he's my friend, besides I w-won't stop loving you or something like that." Hiroki muttered.

Nowaki smiled really big. "Really Hiro-San?!" "Yes now shut up idiot!" Hiroki got up and walked to the bathroom before he said even more embarrassing things.

Nowaki was glad his love was returned.