Introducing the Insane Me

Hello everybody! (: 

Have you ever been so mad at somebody you just start dropping F bombs and bad words but those aren't even directed towards the person you're mad at? I call that raging mode, where you just start typing a bunch of angry thoughts that just pop up in your head. Usually, that would be it and the two people in the argument will stay mad at each other or would decide to make up later. Well, that's not it for me. After I'm through my raging mode with somebody and we're still not making up but still talking (or more like arguing), I would start to step into another incredily weird, annoying, and possibly funny(most are annoyed and don't find it funny because they're mad at me) mode called: Insane. At first, I start laughing maniacally and rolling on the floor for two minutes. Then, I started answering the other person with weird responses, which is pretty much whatever that pops into my head. Things I say in Insane Mode never has anything to do with the situation that's happening. It's like I'm high without using any dosage of weed/drugs. Don't expect to try to resolve the problem or get an answer/response that makes sense out of me at this point because I would be literally helpless by then. I would rarely go on this mode with other people(some just know how to get to me). Today, I went insane. It's been a while since I've been insane. That's why I'm posting this just in case you know me personally. If you've passed this Insane point with me, things are never gonna be the same because I really don't know what happened and I can't quite understand what I'll be saying in Insane mode myself. 

So, in conclusion, I don't ever want to go insane on anybody because I'm just a complete ass by then and the other person usually hates me in the end, but I really can't help it. So, question of the day, does this count as a condition and can I get help for this? Haha. Please take this question both seriously and jokingly. Have a wonderful day birdies and people! (: