Things Happen for a Reason....

A/N; I don't own the Flash or the storyline for the Flash. I only own Genevieve St. Clair and her plotline.

ϟ

Flashback

The woman didn't move as the person continued to suck the blood from her neck, when the young woman was done, it showed that she was a woman. Long curly strawberry blond/red hair and green eyes, wearing a purple bodice top with a waist length black leather coat, black skinny jeans with a huge black belt around the waist and ankle high heels.

She smirks and looks into the woman's eyes, her eyes dilating and going back to normal. "You will forget this ever happened," When she left the woman, she walks off not remembering what happened, and the woman smirks and turns putting her hand on her hip. "Now I'm bored. I have to figure out what to do now."

The woman sighs rolling her eyes lightly, and walks out of the alleyway after wiping the blood from her face. Looking around she saw everyone going about their business. The young woman smirks and walks off into Central City without a care in the world.

"I welcome back myself, to Central City. The city I help build." She grins to herself, and then turns around seeing the bustling people and the lights blinding the city.

ϟ  

The young woman at night was walking towards a coffee shop called Jitters and as she walks in looking around. Smirking widely, she walks up to the counter, she looks at the barista working there. The young girl smiles at her.

"How can I help you?" asks the young barista.

"White Chocolate Mocha, blended please."

"Sure, what's the name on the coffee so we call it out."

"Genevieve." She answered the barista and the barista smiles. "Thank you..." Her eyes travel down the name-tag and she smiles a little. "Iris."

"You're welcome." She smiles and walks off to make the coffee.

Sighing lightly, Genevieve walks around the coffee shop and then hears everything behind her.

"Are you going to the particle accelerator opening tonight?"

"Uh, yeah, can't miss it."

Genevieve shook her head lightly, grabbing her coffee and headed out not listening to anymore of the particle accelerator. It annoyed her a little bit. She hoped it would stop, and since it was nighttime, everyone was gathering around waiting for it.

Genevieve had an awful feeling and she rushed away to the outskirts of town to get a better look, she glares at it and then sees something happening in the sky. Narrowing her eyes more, she then hears something above her, Genevieve looks up and feels something shock her. Gasping in pain, she falls to the ground unconscious.

À Suivre

ϟ 

A/N: Next one shall be longer, I hope. This is a new story so don't judge until more comes about. I can't wait to write this and it's been bugging me because I have a storyline, now it's too put it into words.

Question: Does anyone know where to find transcripts for the Flash? I don't wanna play the game of pausing and writing and every transcript I find, I don't know who is talking... Help!

I really hope you like it, because in the future chapters, there's going to be a surprise!(: