dont leave me too. ♡✘Naruto fan fiction

Tsunadas p.o.v.

Sakura I'm sorry, I should have noticed you.

"Lady Hokage, terrible news. it's Sakura. " yamato and Sai ran in my office.

" What is it." something was wrong and I hope it doesn't have to do with Sakura.

"it's Sakura" I faced palmed, " she left the village. " I looked at him in anger.

"bring me the nine rookies and Gai's team, NOW. "

"hai " this can't be right. yea Naruto said so horrible things but it wasn't that bad , right. Besides Sakura knows the punishment for leaving the village. Wait, she's smart she knows, then why is she leaving. no it can't be because of Sasuke.

"what a drag to be here so late in the night."

"shut up Shika-chan it's only 5㏘ " I could them coming in. Facing the window, tears escaped my eyes.

"old lady why did you call us here we were about to leave to get Sasuke. " Yamato was at my side bowing.

"Lady Hokage everyone is here but Sakura Haruno "

I nodded signaling him to leave.

" Sakura is probably at home in her bed crying about how useless she is. "

"QUIET" They all silenced themselves.

"Hai "

" This is a mission for some of you. if I don't call your name you are to stay here is that cleared. " they all nodded.

"Sakura has abandon her job as a ninja and has gone rouge you have two days to bring her back I will assign three squades each with a captain. "Naruto interrupted me.

" hold up old lady. I think age has caught up with your brain cause this does not sound like Sakura at all."

"that reminds me Naruto. You, Sai, Kakashi, and captain Yamato aren't aloud to go on this mission. "

"what why! " you could the anger in his eyes.

" don't you think you did enough damage already?" I didn't regret saying that. at all.

" Shikamaru, your are in charge of group 1 with Ino and Choji. Nenji you are in charge of group 2 with Lee and Tenten. Shino toast are in charge of group 3 that includes Hinata and Kiba. is that clear."

"HAI" the yelled and left.

" everyone is going but team 7 that's not fair! " I glared at him and said.

"Naruto there's barely a team seven "

Sakura's p.o.v

It's not fair, our team is always tearing apart. To make matters even worse I'm put on a strong team making me look weak. it's funny cause Kakashi - sensei is always helping Naruto and Sasuke but not me cause I'm a weak girl. I learned on my own yea lady Hokage helped me but she could only push me so far after her help I studied on my own learning new jutsus. I let my tears out not caring if I looked weak. I was so frustrated and tiered.I stopped and hide myself.

"I smell.... I smell... Ramen. Naruto come out."

Kiba p.o.v.

"Naruto you aren't supposed to be here?! "

"Sakura is part of my team to. I have to help " he yelled at Shikamaru. Kakashi came out with Sai and Yamato.

"but you said some horrible stuff about Sakura as well as everyone else here."

everyone started arguing meanwhile me and Akamaru were trying to find Sakura and her scent.

Sakura's p.o.v