fourteen

"So we need to talk because there is some mayor shit you need to know," I tell Eli as we take a seat on the couch and she places her star wars mug on the coffee table and I hug my legs with my mug in between my knees to keep my body warm as I'm only wearing grey shorts and a black hoodie even if the weather in New York is far from summery, "and no, I'm not gonna tell you that Nick is a dick and encourage you to dump his ass, not again."

"Nick is not an dick, he is sweet."

"Whatever, I'm not going to discuss about that. Now hold on to the couch because it's way more than you'd think and it's only been two weeks or so." She nods and I take a breath before I ramble out everything at once, "So you know about that guy Luke that sexted the wrong number, erm, my number," She nods again and I take a tiny sip of my tea, "so you told me to stop talking to him, and I obviously didn't. We became friends and God, I even thought I liked him until your boyfriend told me how pathetic I really was, I'll get to that part in a second. So at first he told me non-stop that he was Luke Hemmings from 5SOS because he tried to make me believe he was a celebrity? I don't even know, I didn't fall for it. Anyways, I gave him my Instagram and twitter and he stalked me and here comes the part when the asshole that sleeps in your bed really crossed the line. So he being the nosey person he is he asked me about Luke and I told him a bit about him and that I liked him and he told me I was being childish, I'm by the way still waiting for an apology. So I got mad and deleted his number because I thought he was actually right for once, even though I'm still pissed. Like, he cannot just tell me how pathetic I am while he eats my food and uses my body wash, like that's your job. Plus, I have not seen a dollar come out from his pocket so-"

"Yo, Agnes, breath," Eli's hand is placed on my thigh as she laughs at me spilling the words without thinking, "can you go to the part where you actually tell me what it's really important?"

"Everything needs the backstory, I'm getting there," I roll my eyes and she grabs her mug listening again, "so when I gave him my Instagram Luke Hemmings, like the real one, followed me and 5SOS followed my Twitter and even tweeted a video of my "I'm Lost Without You" cover and now I have like ton of their fans following me."

I look up and sip my tea again, waiting for her to add something before I can continue, "So you've been talking to Luke Hemmings?" Her eyes grew bigger and wider as a grin made it's way out on her face.

"I still didn't fall for it, I literally thought it was a coincidence or something, because really, who would've believed it?" I tell her and she rolls her eyes, taking a sip of her coffee.

"So was it Hemmings or?"

Wait, I'm getting there," She groans and I chuckle at her being so impatient, "So after that we kept talking and so on and today the big thing happened hours after I deleted his number. When I was in English, which by the way, Mr. Andersson is taking me out for drinks tomorrow but that's another story," I watch as she almost spills her coffee out of her mouth and coughs lightly trying to swallow it as her eyes are wide opened, "I got a DM from Hemmings telling me to call him and I went to the bathroom and called him and he confessed that he was the Luke I had been talking to the whole time."

"Oh my God," She says, sounding kind of speech less and I take another sip.

"I know it's crazy--"

"Mr. Andersson is into you?" She interrupts me and I shoot her a glare.

"I've been talking to Luke Hemmings for like two weeks and what surprises you is that Mr. Andersson asked to get drinks with me?" I shake my head and she shrugs quickly and leaves the mug back on the coffee table.

"Both things surprise me a lot to be honest, but like, girl, go for Mr. Andersson," She smirks and I roll my eyes, "he does for certain not seem to be vanilla at all."

"Despite how hot he actually is does not mean I want to hook up with him. Plus, how do you even know he is into me?" I ask and she shakes her head like it was something obvious.

"You don't just ask someone to grab some drinks and then talk about astronomy," Her green eyes are everywhere around the room and I just cracked a tiny laugh, "How long are you even gonna wait? You're eighteen, soon to be nineteen in December, if you don't lose your virginity soon you will literally end up marrying a Harry Styles cut-out and having a collection of cats around your house, if you even get a house."

"Wow, thanks a lot, my self esteem is rising so much," I glare at her and she rubs my arm smiling as she shakes her head playfully.

"Anyways, all of this back story just to tell me that Mr. Andersson asked you out and you've been talking to Luke Hemmings?" She arches her eyebrows and I nod.

"We needed to catch up, since Nick has been around so much we don't get to have this conversations any more, so blame yourself."

"Oh, sorry for having a boyfriend." She fake pouts and I giggle at her expression.

"We need to get thicker walls, I'm not even joking."

"It's not that bad." She shrugs and I shake my head up and down fast.

"It is," I assure her, "Where is Nick even?"

"He's out with Brandon. Anyways, so Hemmings is obviously hot, huh?" I nod and she smirks, "And is he still trying to sext you?"

"Pretty much." I simply answer and finally leave my mug on the table, beside Eli's.

"Then just agree if he brings it up."

I mean, yeah I like him and not only because he is famous or anything, because It's honestly a flaw in my opinion. I get so nervous around fame, but even if I liked him, I would have to go back and forth with the option of sexting.

"I've never sexted anyone before, nor do I know what I'm supposed to do."

"Just snap a picture of you in your bra, I don't think he will complain. He is into you too." She smirks again stretching her legs and arms.

"Again, he is not into me. Plus, a picture in my bra could disappoint him." I say looking down at my chest which isn't really large or anything compared to Eli's. Sometimes it's something I'm happy about, though.

"Stop being so negative, Agnes." She says getting up form the couch and I stare at her moves, "I read on tumblr that singers are louder, and he plays guitar too, they finger faster." She smirks and I roll my eyes.

luke: i know i said nine but i don't wanna wait thirty minutes more:-(

me: you're like a kid luke

me: ugh just call me

luke: :-)

--

idfk what to say other than it makes me so happy that people are enjoying this story wow, please vote and comment cus it makes me even more happy! ily