1: Rebellion

Je suis Eloise, la copine de Margot et j'écris la traduction anglaise de sa fiction The Last Chance qu'elle a publié sur ce compte

My name is Shannon Taylor and I'm the leader of one the 500 crews of the rebellion that are reparted by cities. We're four in London; I am the leader as I said, Kyle David Halls is the hunter, Alex Dorame is my sister but I feel like she doesn't really want to be here and Jeydon Wale is an orphan. We're all against society which is a program created by rich survivors to "save people" but they only make them kill each others..London society is composed of four people as well; Matthew lush, the asshole, just kidding he's the leader, Nick Laws is his husband and there's Chris oflyng and Damon Fizzy too, but we never had the "chance" to meet them. Our reason to be against them is that the world has been destroyed by a world war, causing the death of thousands people. Jeydon's family has been killed by society and mine too... It was terrifying.. We said goodbye to them before going to school not knowing it was the last time.. cause when we came back.. they weren't there and the house was destroyed and there was blood everywhere.. We had nothing.. no house, no family.. but the main leader sheltered us. Kyle is kind of silent, he does not talk about himself, he prefers smoke or trains to launch arrows. Our purpose is the same, kill society and save people from them but mine is a bit more complex, of course I want to save people and kill society but I also want to make Oliver proud because he's like my master and I want him to know that I can do what he does now.

Here is the first chapter of my girlfriend's fanfiction which is published in French on this account.
Hope you liked it ;)