Star (Rewritten)(On Hold)

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry about the deletion of my story called Star. I didn't mean to delete it, so I decided to bring it back, but it is going to look different from the old one. I hope you enjoy the new version of this story :D

"Amelia hurry up or you're going to be late for school!" My step mom screeched. I groaned in annoyance and opened my baby blue door. "I'll be down in 5 minutes!" I yelled, putting my chocolate blonde hair in a ponytail. I heard her sigh very loudly as her heels clicked at the hard brown floor. I grinned and turned back around to find my zebra print book bag. My room was pretty much a mess. It looked like a tornado flew snuck inside my room and caused a havoc in here. "Amelia Ellen Samuels, you better come downstairs or I will call your dad and let him know that you were disrespecting me!" She yelled again.

I sighed and opened my closet to find my book bag in the corner. "I'm coming down! Jeez, don't loose your marbles, Natalie!" I yelled while walking downstairs to meet up with the wicked witch. Once I made it to the bottom of the stairs, the witch shoved me my math books. "Next time, don't waste your free hours doing something stupid" Natalie said coldly, "And don't call me by my name. Just call me mom."

I rolled my eyes and placed my books in my bag. "Well, you're not my mom so I can call you whatever I want" I said, grinning at her. Natalie gave me a mean glare as she opened up the front door. "Keep it up or I'll call your dad" she said. Natalie's blonde hair flowed to the back when the breeze hit her, revealing her ocean blue eyes and pretty pale skin. I mimicked her quietly as I walked up to her Impala. I hated this woman! I don't know why my dad had to marry this witch. She is so mean and incredibly rude.

As we went inside her car, I pulled out my Covergirl Spellbound 325 lipstick. "Really Amelia, you're putting on makeup?" Natalie asked me. I chuckled and placed the pink colored lipstick onto my lips carefully. "Can't I look pretty?" I asked her. Natalie rolled her eyes and started the car. "You better take it off" she said, "I don't want you bringing any boys home from school."

I sighed in annoyance, taking out my pink IPhone. "I'll take it off when I get to prison" I said, putting on my hot pink earphones. I was expecting her to say something and threaten me that she'll call my dad, but Natalie just drove away from the house.

We stayed quiet throughout the whole ride. Usually, me and Natalie would exchange insults to each other and tell each other that dad would never approve of what you did and a lot of other stuff. It was normal of us and dad knows it. He tried everything to make us get along but in the end, me and Natalie fought like cats and dogs.

I placed my hot pink earphones in my ear and played "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea. I turned up the volume a bit loud, swaying my head side to side to the beat of the song. "Amelia, turn the music down" the witch said. I ignored what she said and turned it up a bit more louder. "AMELIA," she said a bit more louder, "TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!!"

I grinned, turning down the music. "You're such a buzz kill" I said while laughing. Natalie didn't crack a smile. She didn't even laugh at the nickname. Natalie pulled up into Broadwin High and unlocked the door. "Have a good day at school, Amelia" Natalie said plainly. I gave her a fake sweet smile, opening up the door to the Impala. "You too, witch" I said, mumbling the last part.

I closed the door and looked at my school. It was big with reddish brown bricks, glass doors, a couple of people relaxing on the stairs, and teachers talking to each other. "I better have a good day" I mumbled, walking up the stairs. I made sure that I didn't step on anybody and walked inside.

It felt like I was in the Arctic when I walked inside. The sad part about this is that it wasn't winter in Texas. Inside, we had green lockers and a huge face of a bulldog on the floor. The walls were painted light green and the sunlight made the glossy floor shiny."Hey Amy," I heard my best friend, Robbie, say.

Robbie had blonde hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. Robbie also had an irish accent that made all the girls faint. "Hey Rob," I said, getting out my napkin. I wiped away the pink colored lipstick, revealing my pale pink lips. "Let me guess, your 'witchy mom' told you to take off the lipstick?" Robbie asked me.

I nodded my head, opening up my locker. My locker is just filled with papers, pencils and tons of books that I should've read during the school year. "And she kept on telling me that she would call my dad if I kept giving her an attitude," I added, placing my zebra bag in my messy locker.

Robbie chuckled and said, "Natalie Kingston at her finest!"

I pushed him playfully and closed my locker. "Yeah, I bet if she keeps this up she'll get a tv show," I said as we were walking to our ELA class. The classroom was a bit small. It had various posters about reading and respecting eachother. The desks were light brown and we had to put our books underneath the chair.

I was about to find a seat with Robbie when we heard a girl say "I hate my brother so much."

I looked at the girl in confusion. "How come?" I asked. She sighed, pulling out a wrinkly blue, yellow and red entry paper from her green binder. "My brother had the nerve to give me this entry form for some singing conest that I don't want to go to," the girl answered. I grabbed it from her hand and read what it said.

"You can take a trip to Hollywood and start your singing?" Robbie said in confusion. The girl made a funny look. "I don't even like singing or Hollywood," she complained, flinging her arms in the air. I continued to read the entry form and asked, "Can I have this?"

The girl nodded her head. "Go ahead, I don't want it. It's stupid anyway," she answered, opening up her Alice In Wonderland book. I said a quick thank you and sat down nearby an empty chair. "What are you planning?" Robbie asked me as he sat down next to me. I gave him a grin and shook my head very fast.

He frowned at me, taking the entry form off my desk. "What would your dad or Natalie say when you mention this to them?" Robbie asked. I gave him a look, taking the entry form out of his hand. "I'm not going to tell them about this," I answered.

He gave me a strange look. "So, you're going to keep this a secret?" Robbie asked me again. I nodded my head and folded up the form. "Ok, but don't come crying to me when your dad finds out about this," he said. I smirked, laying back onto my chair.

"Don't worry Robbie," I said, smiling widely, "I have a plan and you are going to like it."

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!!