Family reunion?

Saturday, October 17

New York

Jazzly Mansion

(8:59 p.m.)

"Jasmine what brings you here?" Marshall asked. He sat in a chair, "this is a surprise". Jake stood a few feet away looking bored. Charles and Noreen sat next to each other in the couch, eve and her daughter Diamond stood by Marshall.

"Good evening" Jasmine smiled, "Dad, I came to talk with you but I see that you have... company"

"yes I do, why don't you join us?"

"really?" Jasmine faked thoughtfulness, "I really wish I could stay but I'm in a tight schedule"

"Honey, I cant help you right now"

"oh, that's fine" Jasmine smiled, "Jake could help me" . Jake stared at her. He looked annoyed and curious, "Let's go" She said. She turned and walked towards the office. Jake stared after her and then followed her.

Saturday, October 17

New York

Jazzly Mansion

(9:08 p.m.)

"What's up with you messing up family reunions?" Jake asked letting the office oak doors close with a loud THUD.

Jasmine laughed,

"Family reunion?" She sat on top of Marshall's desk

"What the hell do you want to talk about that's so damn important?"

"Dad turned of my credit account... cuh-redit denied"

"What? But u have two more" Jake now looked more annoyed than curious

"I don't use mom's and the other one is for business" She frowned, "and he knows that too"

"then why the hell would he do that?"

"What comes to mind when I say Marshall and eve?" She asked, she waited for Jake to reply but he just shrugged

"in bed" She added. He made a face

"I saw them having sex" Jasmine said

"Stop lying" Jake said

"no, I wouldn't lie about that, and I think Aunt Eve knows and she convinced dad to cancel my account"

"Why are you telling me this? What can I do about this?" he ranned a Han thru his golden brown hair.

"because you're smart... and pretty"

Jake narrowed his eyes,

"I wouldn't say pretty... more like hot"

"Don't get cocky" Jasmine said, "I don't consider you hot"

"Didn't you think that I may not care?"

"of course you care, it's our father we're talking about"

"what do you have in mind?"

"blackmail"

"you can do that by yourself" Jake said with a scoff

"yeah," Jasmine nodded, "problem is I'm not around all the time, I need you to provide the evidence for me"

"ok" Jake nodded and smiled, " but I what something in return"

"what's that?"

"that cheerleader friend of yours... Mary"

"you want to hook up with her?"

"yeah, I've already hooked up with the model, the other three don't interest me"

"you hooked up with Jessica?" Jasmine laughed, "sure, yeah but Mary is a difficult one" she stood up and walked towards the door, "we'll make plans for later" She said walking out.