Chapter 2 Senior year

Allie POV

I remember how I became blind. I remember every detail and every night that's what I see.

It has been two whole years since I became ya know. And during these two drastic years I hadn't spoken to Nathan, of course he tried talking to me but I always found a way out.

I mean you couldn't blame me! It's his fault this happened and I just can't deal with him.

The last thing I ever saw was a Nathan screaming my name followed by bright lights.

I sucked back tears as I walked through the school halls while they immediately silenced I didn't bump into anyone but flinched at every whisper.

So I wasn't one of those girls who could go around perfectly while everyone thinks she's a freak, sue me.

Sometimes I wish I could scream 'IM BLIND NOT DEAF' to those blonde bimbos but no they would skin me alive no matter what condition I was in.

Teachers were sympathetic, boys asked me why I didn't go to a school for blind, and girls simply whispered and talked as if I wasn't there.

My parents were hardly home before the incident but now I get way too much of them. Work from home parents, that's what they are.

From hardly coming home to working from home, a big change if you ask me.

Usually no one bothered me at school I guess today the cheerleaders were feeling a little hungry and I was their prey.

While I walked into the bathroom my stick tapping against the floor, I knew something was up. I could feel a dozen glares at the back of my head. Shit.

"Allie! What a pleasant surprise!" The head cheerleader Brittany exclaimes sarcastically.

"I-I'll just leave" I mumble and make my way to the door.

Someone grabs my walking stick away from me and a giggle rises from the cheerleaders throats.

Don't they have better things to do rather than to bother me? Why couldn't they like make out with their boyfriends or something?

A hand reaches at my shoulders and pushes me back roughly.

My head hits the hard concrete wall behind me and I get dizzy.

"What the hell?!" I hear a voice before I become unconscious.

A/N I was going to end it here but I found it too short so keep reading my little starkids ;) A/N

I woke in a hard bed my head throbbing my hand moved around looking for my stick.

"Ah Ms Richardson you are awake! I've been notified about your... Condition and I would like you to know that I am Dr. Palmer." A perky mans voice exclaimed from the front of me.

"Where am I? I was in the-"

"Bathroom, that was before I found you, your lucky cheerleaders can be real monsters." Another voice speaks, a girl. "You were unconscious so I called the nurse and they wheeled you of to here, the hospital."

"H-how long was I out?" I ask cautiously.

"A day."

"That long huh?" I laugh.

"Yeah Brittany pushed you pretty hard, I mean what kind of sicko would do that to someone purposely?"

I laugh once again. I was liking this girl more and more.

"So who are you?" I wonder aloud.

"I'm Morgan Mount, and I kinda have to b your new best guide person.. Thing!" Morgan says enthusiastically.

"Uh okay? But when can I get out of here? I'm craving coffee!" I whine not caring about the impression I make on her.

"I thought you might want something to eat so I got you some coffee and sandwich rap from the Starbucks next door, no need to thank me just say I'm awesome!" Morgan says dramatically handing me the cardboard cup.

"I'm going to say it anyway thanks" I smile in the direction her voice came from.

45 minutes later

It's been 30 minutes since I left the hospital and I'm having more fun than I had ever had in years! Morgan and I went back home and she is currently watching mean girls and telling me everything that's happening.

She reminds me of Nathan..

SLAP

Sorry that was me regaining my senses.

I should really stop thinking about Nathan I heard that he's dating Brittany now. Yay me.

But I don't like him anymore. No not at all.

Right?