Chapter 4: Poor Ni :(

This has a warning: mentioning rape. it's v sad & may trigger some stuff. please enjoy -Tory

Louis' POV
Today is the day that I go out with my prince, Harry. Though, he'll never know I call him that. Niall walks into my room and sits on my bed wrapping his arms around my middle. I raise an eyebrow at him as he lays his head on my chest and sighs deeply. I run my fingers through his hair, "you okay, Ni?" He looks up with teary eyes. I squeeze him a little tighter and run my fingers again through his blonde tipped dyed hair. "I'm sorry, Lou. I just need someone right now." I nod and wipe some tears streaming down his face. "Want to talk about what is wrong?" He sighs before getting up and stuffing his face in my neck. I frown and look at the time 4:30 am it reads on the clock.

"Niall, you're going to want to talk about it soon." Niall takes a shaky breath before talking softly into my neck, "I did something, last night when I went out to the bar." I nod and continue running my finger through his hair as he speaks again, "I'm so stupid. I should know better than this too." I furrow my eyebrows, "what'd you do, Niall?" he squeezes me tighter, "I...I uhh... I went home with these two boys. I don't remember their names but they.. they said that... that they would take me-me home..." I nod and start rubbing his back as encouragement, "t-they raped me, Lou," he wails. I freeze and look at Niall, "get in the car. did you shower? please say no. oh god, Ni, babes." I hug him tight and he answers, "no I didn't shower. I need you to go with me because I'm so scared." I nod, "okay Ni. we'll go, I'll take you." As Niall slowly grabs his phone and puts his shoes on, my phone buzzes. I don't have time to look as I stuff it in my pocket.

As we arrive at the hospital, we tell them what happens and they contact the police. As the nurses get Ni to a room, I follow and support him the whole way. I start to feel myself get sad over this. The nurse turns and frowns as she heads towards me and Niall. "I'm sorry boys, but only the patient can come past this point for the test. You can wait in the lobby." Niall starts to shake, "please no. I need him, please." The nurse looks at him and turns to me as support. I grab Niall's face, "I'm still here besides once it's done, I'll be there. You have to do this." As Niall goes into the room, I immediately texted Zayn to tell him I won't make it to work.. I call Harry right after. "Hello?" I sniffle, "Hi." I hear ruffling, "Lou, are you ok?" I shake my head no before saying, "No, Haz." I can sense his nerves, "do you need someone? are you going to be okay?" "I'm at the hospital for Ni, my roommate. Please come," I softly begged as I cry. "On my way, princess." and we hang up.

After a ten minutes waiting, the nurses told me about Niall being unconscious due to the trauma and I weep. Harry comes rushing in and pulling me to his chest as he rocks me slowly. I sniffle before sighing, "such a baby" I mumble to myself. Harry kisses the top of my head, "It's okay, princess." I lean into his chest before Niall is awake. I frown, "I'll understand if you don't want to go out tonight," I hear him say. "I do, trust me. It's just sad," I state. "Niall might need his friend, Lou." I nod and look down shamefully for being so selfish while my friend was in need. "I'm sorry," I mumble. Harry hugs me tighter, "you're okay. I got you, princess." I nod as I close my eyes, finally aware of my drowsiness. "Go to sleep, princess. I'll wake you up when a doctor comes." I thank him quietly as I feel darkness over take me.