Vacation

Emily's POV~
Today I'm going on vacation to the Caribbean I'm so excited. I had to wake up at 5 in the morning to go to the airport because it's an hour and a half away and our flights at 8 a.m.
We're at the airport right now on line for Starbucks.

"Medium vanilla bean Frapuccino please." I say.

"Ok name." The lady states.

"Emily." I say. She nods and walks away.

A few minutes later my drink is done and I go to the waiting area where we wait until we board the plane. I'm so excited to get my tan on. I'm looking on my snapchat (stalking Jacob) and it says he's going to the Caribbean. That's cool. I wonder where though. I don't even know where we're going.

"Flight to St. Lucia" the worker calls.

My parents stand up and I follow behind them. Well I guess I'm going to St. Lucia this should be a lot of fun. My dad says there's so much to do there. We board the plane and soon take off. I plug in my head phones until we finally land here. And boy let me tell u it is hot here but the hotter it is the more tan I get. I'm staying at some really nice resort. Man I wish I lived here. We go to the front desk lady and my parents say a bunch of stuff about the room that I could careless about. I hear the door open I want to see who it is maybe they have a kid who's my age too so I won't be alone at the resort while we're here. I couldn't believe it Jacob Sartorius and his family walked in. I'm literally on the verge of crying right now. I'm staring though that's a fact.

"Oh my god I love you so much Jacob your all that I talk about. My friends say I have an obsession with you and I don't deny it because it's true I'm your #1 fan." I yell then turn around flushing a deep red realizing what words just came out of my mouth.

I feel a pair of arms spin me around pulling me into a tight hug. And that's when I realize it's Jacob. I tense and feel sparks everywhere and can tell I'm blushing. My moms on the side videoing this. Oh god😂😲🔫.

"It's alright gorgeous I'm glad your staying at the same resort as me I mean your quite pretty and got a beautiful smile and eyes like the ocean." He winks and walks away.

I walk out and we go to our room. I start jumping around like a little girl in the room I'm sleeping in and then notice there's a mysterious door there. So me being the nosy person I am I opened it and right before me stood a shirtless Jacob Sartorius he looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey roomy wanna come with me to the pool if it's ok with your parents." He wonders.

I nod and race out of the room down the hall and into the room my parents were sleeping in where my mom was vigorously unpacking everything I could tell she wanted to go swimming.

"Mom." I state.

"Yes sweetheart?" She asks.

"Can I please go down to the pool area with Jacob he invited me and I really like him and you know that?" I beg.

"Sure."

"But mom that's totally unfair....wait what really thanks so much I love you." I kiss her and run back to my room to see Brenden embarrassing me by telling Jacob how obsessed I am with him and for some reason it doesn't shock me.

"My mom said I could go." I say. He nods.

"Hey let's take a picture first I want to post it on Instagram." He said. I nodded. He was in his bathing suit so was I but I'm too insecure so I keep my cover up on.

"Cutie why don't you take that cover up off?" He asks.

"I'm really insecure about my body." I state.

"You shouldn't be your gorgeous in every way." I blush and take off the cover up revealing my bikini. He goes to post it but first I asked him to tag my friend Jess I'm it to see how she'll react. He did and she called me about 2 seconds after he posted it. I told her everything and posted the same pic on my Instagram.

"Can I have your snapchat, Instagram, and phone number?" He asks nervously. I nod and now he follows me on everything. This is gonna be a great vacation.

Hey guys I hope you liked this I know I did if only these imagines were true but I like to imagine they're true get it imagine😂I know not funny but whatever. I might post another tonight or tomorrow sorry I haven't posted I'm just so focused on my other book you guys should read it. Anyways bye y'all🙈