Chapter 8

She was awaken by the feeling of discomfort. Her sweat is all over her na parang kakagaling lang nyang maligo. Is the air condition broken? Tanong niya sa sarili. Tinanggal nya ang kumot na nakabalot sa kanyang katawan. Her room is in a dim light.

She is about to get up ng maramdaman niya ang bigat ng kanyang ulo. Saka pa lang nya naalala ang nangyari. Tiningnan nya ang kanyang relo. It's 9 o'clock in the evening. Wait. . .wag mong sabihing. . .
She's right. On couch is someone she is thinking right now. Nagpumilit syang bumangon mula sa kama. She is feeling a lot better now even though masakit pa ang kanyang ulo. She is walking towards her, slowly not to wake her up. Naaaninag niya ang mukha nito. She looks so tired and maybe still wondering in the dreamland. Pawis na pawis rin ito kaya she decided na palamigin ang kwarto. Kinuha niya ang remote ng aircon and set the temp to 23.

Binalikan nya ito dala ang isang kumot. Mamaya maya she will definitely feel cold. Gumalaw ito ng bahagya. Kinabahan sya. Laking pasalamat nya, hindi pa ito nagising. Tinitigan niya ang napakaamong mukha nito.

If you look at her closely no one will ever suspect she never get attracted to the opposite sex. Sayang ang genes nito, ayon sa Genetics. She's so. . .fragile and feminine. It is a perfect description for her. She might look like Katherine Bernardo, a celebrity, but no, the shape of her face and those eyebrows. . .hmmm..

Then. . .her lips. . . capture most of her attention every time. She was fantasizing kissing those since that day. . .Like she was being hypnotize. Bewitched by her.

Gumalaw ulit ito dahilan para bahagyang matabunan ng buhok ang kanyang mukha. She has a long curly hair, but not kinky, rather a big perfect curls na parang pinaparlor. She slowly remove those strand away from her face. . .and unexpectedly, tumunog ng napakalas ang kanyang tiyan. Senyales na she's starving. Dahil don, nagising si Christina. Damn.

Napangiti ito.

"Why are you sitting on there?"

Nailang si AJ at akmang tatayo ngunit nahawakan nito ang braso niya pulling her closer. Dahil sa kawalan ng lakas, bumagsak sya sa katawan nito. The good thing is, malaki ang couch. She landed safe on her top. The bad news is, she is currently in the danger zone. Abruptly, parang bumalik ang lagnat niya. She can feel the fire burning from within her. Her strength melted causing her to drop a little bit closer. . . an inch away from her face.

Naramdaman iyon ni Christina.

Hindi alam ni AJ paano nangyari but swiftly, she is on top of her now, staring intensely at her face. AJ can feel her weight on her but she felt so vulnerable right now. . .going with the flow of everything. . .Her instinct is telling her to grab her neck and kiss her like this will be the first and last. . ..Lost her mind with her but.. . she is too scared to do anything. . .Instead she close her eyes waiting. . . . . waiting for something to happen.

Christina can't stop herself anymore. She lost all her self-control on everything. When she caught her staring while she is sleeping. . .she wanted to punish her with a kiss. . .she's done using all of her strength to resist. . .No matter what will happen after this. . .she will take the risk for her. . .When she close her eyes. . .Her doubts just fly away. . .Inch by inch. . .she's moving closer. . .She feels so nervous like this is her first time. . .her heartbeat. . loud and clear beating wildly like hers. . . . Then she close the space between them. . .

AJ feel her soft. . .and . .very warm lips touching on her skin. . .She parted her lips letting her inside. . .At first, the movement is slow finding the rhythm on their own. But AJ craves for more. . .she can't get enough of her. . .gradually, it become hard, . . fast. . . and torrid. . .both of them are claiming for something, catching their own breath. . . asking for more. None of them will stop.