• Him, Her •

That's what Hayes look like ^^^ And make sure you play the song on the top too
————————————–————————
Oh no....
"Um sorry I didn't mean to do that" I said nervously. "It's oka- Tori" my ex boyfriend said. "Hey Mark what are you doing here" I asked looking at my shoes. "Oh I'm here for my aunts wedding" he said grabbed my hand. I look up at his eyes and shook my head. "I can't Mark you ruined it for me for us" I said with with a tear rolling down my cheek. "Hey hey please don't cry" he said wiping the tear. "Hey what's going on here" we turned around and saw David. "It w-was nothing" I said stepping back. Marks hand tighten his grip on my wrist. "Stop Mark y-your hurting me" I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks. He let go and I feel on someone again. Really.
•Hayes P.O.V•
I was walking back too my table from using the bathroom. Then I fell with someone on top of me. "Oh sorry I di-" a girl said getting off me. Wait she looks familiar. "Oh it's okay I didn't see you " I chuckled awkwardly. Our eyes met and I knew who she was. Oh my god...
Victoria's P.O.V•
I know who he is. "Hayes" I said like a question. "Victoria" he asked. "Wait how do you know who I am" I asked. Then I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw David. Ugh thank god.
"Hey who is this" David asked me. " I'm Hayes Grier" he raised his hand to shake my brothers hand. "Nice to meet you Hayes I'm David Victorias brother". Hayes eye went wide and I giggled. "David all of us just met right now" I started to laugh. "I'm gonna go back to the table" David said while walking backwards. "I was going to say same for you" Hayes said. "Ya ya whatever" I giggled. "I gotta go it was nice meeting you" I said. "Wait can I have your number I mean you k-" "sure" I cut him off with a smile. He hand me his phone and I put my number in. "I'll see you around bye" Hayes said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n | Whatsss Uppp Fam. This chapter a new start. Don't worry a lot more people are going to be in here so ya. ❤️
3/5/16