Story

Alena fumbled with the key to her dorm door, surprised that they were here already. She and Eunwoo had been walking around campus talking most of the evening. The current topic about how bad most grad students are at teaching freshman courses was enough of a distraction. Well, maybe Eunwoo was the distraction.

They had met earlier that day in chemistry class. Well, they met as much as two people can meet in a class of 250 with assigned seating in an auditorium. But they exchanged enough glances across the room that Eunwoo had asked if they could get together later.

There – the lock finally clicked open. Alena was feeling a little nervous now, since she wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen next. Actually, she had a good idea – she'd been on a number of dates in high school, so it wasn't like this was a completely new experience. But all of those had ended with kisses (and sometimes a little more) in the car in her parents' driveway. The thought that her parents were just around the corner and would come out in a few minutes always kept things from getting carried away.

Now at college, hundreds of miles from home, with nobody else around, it felt different. Alena couldn't even rely on her roommate since she had an evening job that would keep her out until well after midnight. On the other hand, Eunwoo was really nice – maybe she was worried about nothing.

She opened the door, gesturing EunWoo in, and sat down on her bed. He came in, closing the door behind him, and sat down next to her. In a few minutes, their conversation winded down and there was a quiet pause. Eunwoo put his arm around Alena's shoulder, leaned in slightly, and the two met in a soft kiss.

'Wow, he's quite a kisser,' was Alena's first thought. Suddenly she was quite glad that nobody else was around. It felt like she didn't want this to end. She slid a little closer and really started getting into it. She loved the pressure against her lips, the way his tongue delicately danced around hers and over her teeth, and the way his hand tickled her shoulders and hair.

Suddenly, she was aware that one of his hands had moved down off her shoulder and down to her breast, slowly making circles around the edge of her mound. She became strikingly aware of how alone she was and reacted instinctively – she bolted.

"Eunwoo, what are you doing!" she shouted as she pushed him away and stood up and back.

"I..." he began, but she gave him no chance to explain.

"Just get out!" she insisted as she opened the door. Eun woo was at a loss for words, so he slowly got up and left. Alena slammed the door shut behind him. 'People were sure nicer back home,' she thought to herself as she pondered what to do with the rest of the evening.

***

Alena found herself sitting on her dorm bed next to Eunwoo again. They were kissing – the way it was when she was really enjoying it. There was a sense of calm around her, like nothing bad could happen. Eunwoo moved his hand down toward her breast again but Alena found herself unable to react. Instead, she just kept kissing eunwoo as his hand slowly circled her tit.

His hand slowly closed over the entire mound as he slowly kneaded the flesh through her thin shirt. Again, there was no feeling of worry – just a tingly sensation of how nice his touch felt. She found herself hugging Eunwoo even tighter, running her hands up and down his back and leg, mirroring the action of Eunwoo's other hand.

As both of their arms were roaming all over each other's bodies, Alena realized that they were both naked. Even though she couldn't remember how that happened, it still felt natural. They were very close now, and images kept flashing through her vision of various touching and kissing. She felt her center getting very warm and suddenly a burst of energy surged through her, starting from her center and radiating out towards all of her extremities.