Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in the month of May in the city of Ninjago, but way up high in the sky was a bounty; with the Ninja, Masters of Spinjitzu aboard. This all took place in the training room one morning with Cole, Master of Earth, teaching Jay, Master of Lightning, how to fight, these guys were best friends, nothing could break it. Unless something happened that no one was aware of. Something supernatural, extraterrestrial.

~At The Bounty~

"Jay! Kick up higher! Give it more altitude!" Shouted Cole, Above the workout music that Jay put on. Sweat ran down Jay's head as he hit the boxing bag with all his might, he wore bandages around his fists to stop them from bleeding. Jay continually kicked the boxing bag until he felt and urge to kick it real hard.
Without Hesitation Jay kicked the boxing bag as it flew against the wall and fell with a thud on the floor. Cole stood in shock.
"Wow... That was amazing, Jay!" Cole laughed, Running up to Jay and wrapping his arms around his best friend.
"C-Cole... I need my b-bones!" He Stuttered, Jay blushed as he was pressed against Cole's chest. He's always had a crush on him, but he's never had the guts to tell anyone.
"S-sorry Jay." Cole stuttered, Blushing as he slowly released Jay from his grasp. Cole had a big crush on Jay too, but he never had the guts to tell him. Jay looked at Cole, still blushing, whilst Cole turns his head immediately.
"Y-You D-did A-awesome, J-Jay" Now Cole was madly stuttering, he was now as red as Kai's Gi.
"T-Thanks, Cole." Replied Jay, wondering why Cole was stuttering and blushing so much.
Jay and Cole parted and carried on fighting the stale dummies, that was until Nya walked in panting and shouting.
"GUYS! RED ALERT! THE CAKE IS GONE!" Nya Screeched, Putting her hands on her knees in agony. Cole and Jay stood in horror at the sound of the cake being missing. They turned to eachother and then back at Nya.
"THE CAKE!?" They both synced, before both running up to the door. Nya have a smirk and slammed the door in their faces, Cole ran into the door and hit his nose as he fell back in agony. Jay was running and slipped over the carpet and landed straight onto Cole's lips, crashing into them, closing the gap that once separated them. They were now kissing eachother.

~*~

Jay's eyes morphed wider in shock, so did Cole's. They immediately opened the gap from their lips and stared at each other, surprised. Jay enjoyed the kiss even though it was an accident Nya caused, but Jay didn't know that Cole actually enjoyed it too. But refused to let the emotion come out to early to kiss back.
"I-I'm S-So So S-Sorry, Cole!" Shouted Jay, Squirming off Cole and holding out his hand for Cole to take. Cole took Jay's hand and sat up. The two kept staring at each other, still holding hands.
There was an awkward silence moment until Jay said something totally cute.
"This is weird but I kinda liked it..." Blushed Jay, Moulding a faint smile on his face.
"Me too." Replied Cole, scooting a little more closer to Jay
"So... Are we official?" He asked, Squeezing Cole's hand as he turned to the wall.
"I guess..." Cole blushed, Squeezing his hand back in a reply. Jay smiled nervously at Cole with a blush forming on his face, Cole noticed straight away and pulled Jay into a hug. Jay was surprised for a moment then he hugged back and rested his head on Cole's shoulder.
After a while, Jay pulled away and rubbed his neck.
"I-I've been w-waiting to tell you this for a l-long time..." he trailed off, looking at the ground with his hand still on his neck.
Cole stared at Jay, his eyes softening from being surprised.
"I-I want t-to tell Y-you too J-Jay..." he trailed off, flinging a little bit of magic in the air that blowed with the wind. He took Jay's hands and intertwined his fingers with his.
Jay hesitated for a moment, then gave up.
"I-I like you, Cole." Then Jay sighed and hit himself on the head and shouted.
"No! Cole! I love you!" His voice softened by each word, he leant closer to Cole. Cole realised and moved closer after Jay did.
"I love you too, Jay" with that the gap between their lips were closed once again.
They suddenly heard a click and a squeal.
"SNAP! That's going in the family Album~" Sang Nya, Jumping up and down whilst shaking the Polaroid picture in the process. Cole and Jay just stared at each other dumbfouded.
Cole and Jay quickly broke the kiss and parted as they blushed brighter than a tomato.
"N-Nya!" Jay and Cole Jinxed, Clutching their fists at the side of their thighs.
"What can I say? You two are just sooooo cute!" She squealed, running out of the room.
Jay and Cole looked at each other, still confused from what just happened.
"Um... Well This is awkward..." Jay sighed, Taking Cole's hand. Before Cole could say anything else Kai shouted down the hallway.
"DINNER TIME!" He shouted, Cupping his hands around his mouth. When Kai had left, Cole leaned in and Kissed Jay once again.
"We should get going." Smiled Cole, Blushing again.
"O-Okay." Replied Jay, As he held Cole's hand and squeezed it as Cole squeezed back softly after.
They started to walk to the door until Jay pulled Cole back and hugged his chest.
"B-But what if they don't like us being together?" Whimpered Jay, Burying his face in Cole's chest.
Cole lifted Jay's chin up and Smiled.
"I-I don't know." He Said, Jay smiled back; Feeling relaxed. Then Cole wrapped his arms around Jay once more, Embracing him Softly; never wanting to let go. Cole rested his head softy on Jay's. Jay kissed his chest.
"But what about Nya?" He asked, looking up into Cole's Amber eyes.
"She loves us being together, Don't worry..." He said, "but I need to worry a little.." He mumbled, scratching his neck.
Then Jay became worried again, Looking at Cole with his sapphire eyes.
"W-Why?" Asked Jay, Pulling Cole closer to him. Jay kept on looking at Cole, waiting for an answer.
Cole hesitated, Cole then took a deep breath and started to answer, but he couldn't finish his sentence; or even start it. Then Cole sighed and opened his mouth to speak, the words were hurtful but soft; they came out of his mouth like a lead blowing in the wind.
"I-I-I... M-My father doesn't tolerate Gay Couples." Sighed Cole, with a tear rolling down his cheek.