Chapter 2

There was one question that was never answered that day as Nya nor Sensei was there to answer. I'm guessing Jay and Cole thought the guys wouldn't respect them for being gay, so they decided to tell them to see what they're reaction was. And so they did.
as the dusk turned into dawn, Jay sneaked in to Cole's room unaware of what Cole was up to. He slowly opened the door and sneaked into the centre of the room. Jay was a little confused as Cole was no where to be seen, he just looked around confused on where his boyfriend was.
"Cole? Where are you?" Jay asked, getting worried slightly as he spun around, detecting every sound that emitted the objects around him that hit his eardrums.
Cole smirked from inside the wardrobe that Jay was standing right in front of, Cole slowly walked out, trying not to make a sound. He tip-Toed until he was right behind Jay, smirking. Cole then took out his pillow and hit Jay on the head.
"PILLOW FIGHT!" Cole laughed as Jay turned around and hit him back.
"PILLOW FIGHT!" Jay repeated cutely, which made Cole feel very loved. Jay then giggled and ran around the room, trying not to be caught by Cole.
"I'm gonna get you, Jay!" Cole teased, running around after Jay. Jay just carried on giggling and running around in circles.
"Run, Run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cause I'm the gingerbread— OW!" Jay had hit his head against a shelf in mid way sentence.
"Jay!" Cole Screeched, running over to his boyfriend who had fell on the floor, rubbing his head. Jay started to cry, tears rolling down his face as he reached his arms out for Cole as his other hand was on his head, obviously where it hurt the most. Cole quickly hugged him and rubbed the back of his head, whilst calming him down as he sat in front of him.
"Shhh... Jay, where does it hurt?" Cole asked, looking Jay in his electric blue eyes. Jay pointed to the back of his head and sniffled.
"T-there..." Jay whined, Clinging onto Cole. Cole sighed and rubbed his back, calming him down more before picking him up and resting him on his bed. Cole bent down to Jay's level.
"I'm gonna get you a ice pack, okay?" Cole asked, Jay nodded in approval as Cole got up from his position and walked out the door.
As Cole had walked out the door, Jay sniffled and scanned the room for anything useful. He couldn't find anything, that was until he looked onto the bed and saw Cole's Ninja Gi, so Jay decided to try it on. So Jay got up and stumbled a bit on his legs after he fell. He quickly grabbed the Gi and slipped his own clothes off and slid his right leg through, then the left leg through, then the right arm, then the left arm. And last but not least, he pulled the Ninja hood over his head as soon as Cole walked in.
"Who's the hot Ninja I see here?" Cole smirked, Jay whipped his head around to see Cole smirking. Jay just blushed as Cole walked up to him and picked him up by his hips.
"Cole what are you— WHEEE!" Jay squealed as Cole spun him around in the air. Jay giggled as Cole held Jay close to his chest, Jay then automatically wrapped his legs around Cole's waist.
"I love you, Jay!"
"I love you too, Cole!"
But that's when the drama began.