Chapter 1 What queen?

Isabel sat beside her father."and I royally decreed this;You must be executed."she heard her father after the endless blabbing. If she was lucky her father would execute her too. She was dying of boredom. As soon as most of the crowd was gone her mother turned to her."that is how you do it.One day you will do the same thing" she had a sparkle in her eyes. Isabel wondered if she was supposed to feel excited,scared or confused. Did her mother just say she would be happy if Isabel killed a person? It's hard being a princess....and soon a queen.the only problem was that she didn't want to be one;she felt uncomfortable to be called a "to be queen."  Is this really what she wanted, she didn't know. After the last bit of people left the castle counsel room and it was just Isabel and her family. "Wasn't that just absolutely thrilling or what you kids call awe-awes-." Isabel could see him struggling so she decided to help him plus he looked sorta constipated and starting to freak her out. " you mean awesome." she murmured in sarcasm "yes I remember awesome!" Her father blurted "gee what are you gonna do next." She thought to scared to think aloud. "What's wrong honey."Isabel's mother questioned "its nothing.....just you guys need to give me sometime not all of a sudden put all this pressure on me. I think my brain's hurting from all this thinking"Isabel whined "what do you mean we're giving you the best." The both of them said in perfect sync. "See there you guys go again giving me the best." "Well it's true." Both her parents said in perfect harmony like a choir in an orchestra. "Did you ever stop for a moment and ask me how I felt about this!" She started yelling,she stood up from her throne and just before her steward could escort her she escorted herself to her room. This was a shock to everyone;especially the servants. Her parents were to shocked and furious they looked at each other and turned to face an empty room they stayed like that for a while. Almost statues to dry mouthed to talk. As Isabel stormed to her room she felt wet waters starting to fall on her cheeks was it raining and the castle had a leaky roof. She touched her face to find tears, she had not felt these things since she was little about 3 years of age was the last time she felt these watery works. She felt herself striding into her room. Then slammed the door and jumped on her bed. She started balling so hard it was as if she would flood her entire room. Did she just stand up to her parents? Did she finally after the last 13 years cry? The thing that was most on her mind was.............
Did she just escort herself? She was surprising herself with everything today, and all all in less than an hour! Was what she thought happen just happen;it was mind-blowing. Suddenly, the emotions came back without warning. "Why....don't they....understand.....was...it that.....hard."she tried to think aloud also gasping for air. She finally gave up on her parents she was leaving Emerald,her family and kingdom. But they could handle themselves right?